Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Jamela
I'm from New Orleans, properly pronounced 'Nawlins'. This is my first forum thanks to TheMasterKey.. Im already talking shit to him about how confusing it is to navigate, but I'll get it eventually.

I'm Jamela
I'm from New Orleans, properly pronounced 'Nawlins'. This is my first forum thanks to TheMasterKey.. Im already talking shit to him about how confusing it is to navigate, but I'll get it eventually.

what part of Nola

i hate when people say New Orleans like they pronounce jeans. GTFO tourist

I'm Jamela

Hello, thanks for joining us.

About the navigation, you can try switching styles to see if that helps.

Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you should see "Game Zone" drop down.

Click on it and a pop-up window should show up. Select "Default Style".

You can also switch back if you don't like it.

I'm Jamela
Welcome to the board lol just give it time you'll pick it up quickly once you understand which section is for what.

I'm Jamela
Tell your friends to join. I know you got em. Don't hide them. Sharing is caring. Divide them amongst your new friends:really:

A rebel without a neck

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back