Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you gotta close it? there is enough room in the gallery for my classy ladies, your random thots, the westbrooks and now shotta's homegrown tumblrs.[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Hey Lou, How's it going?

Its going quite fair, my friend. Over the weekend i had the privilege to take a very nice young lady that is way out of my league to dinner. We had a very nice time though and she was quick to follow up with me and schedule a second date. Maybe she just likes me paying for her food though, I dont know.

How are the wife and kids?

Its going quite fair, my friend. Over the weekend i had the privilege to take a very nice young lady that is way out of my league to dinner. We had a very nice time though and she was quick to follow up with me and schedule a second date. Maybe she just likes me paying for her food though, I dont know.

How are the wife and kids?
lol, as long as you're enjoying her company, you should be good...

just take her to spots that you want to eat at and wouldn't hesitate to go to solo...

wife and kid are good. thanks for asking

Willhustle

I've had long runs on the IC & Boxden. I have no "loyalty" to one particular site I go where I find spots that are interesting. I just speak my mind and keep shit moving nothing more or nothing less.

Found this site via/word of mouth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back