Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh oh here goes the he's mad routine... who caught feelings about being called a juggernaut? You a nigga going in to his 40s catching feelings over a cartoon character... yeah I'm "mad"

this site is an exact mirror of the iC with the majority of the posters coming from the IC; we gonna talk and shit on the IC for a while
Theres a difference between sharing stories/situations from the IC and wallowing in the fact they fucked yall over and didnt give yall a chance to do whatever yall thought yall was gonna do

How many threads have you engaged in that didn't have anything to do with thr IC?

You a smart ass nigga b that can easily be engaging in any socual setting, why linger on the IC death?

You played the jeopardy game? Rap Mortal Kombat? Wheel of Fortune?

There's too much shit going on HERE for yall to be hung up on the IC

Theres a difference between sharing stories/situations from the IC and wallowing in the fact they fucked yall over and didnt give yall a chance to do whatever yall thought yall was gonna do

How many threads have you engaged in that didn't have anything to do with thr IC?

You a smart ass nigga b that can easily be engaging in any socual setting, why linger on the IC death?

Give this guy 2 terms

i did sweet talk @Kandy i see potential in her.....

Gotta agree with this here. Don't mind the old stories and jokes about the IC (I'll be making don't blink jokes until I'm 80 Insha'Allah), but we don't gotta linger on anything too long. Plus, since so many folks migrated over we can just continue on, mostly uninterrupted

Smh oh here goes the he's mad routine... who caught feelings about being called a juggernaut? You a nigga going in to his 40s catching feelings over a cartoon character... yeah I'm "mad"
Caught feelings? Mad?? Lol look at all you typed LMAO neeeeeegro please you mad as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back