Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New Lakers head coach JJ Redick (LeBron’s Bff) accused of calling a black Duke alum the N-bomb to her face

Can’t wait until the Monkeys in a Suit on ESPN come on and say how much they love him and how he is such a good dude and he takes care of his family and they can’t never see him saying something like that. Oh, and can’t forget about them using big words too, and talking about shit that ain’t got to do with the subject.

jj reddick has always been a role player he has never had any power to deflect a scandal of any magnitude if it had legs

1. Why bring this up when he just got the head coaching gig there was 20 years to say this shit and twitter been around dam near just as long it’s harder to frame him as a racist the past 5 years than the previous 15 she had especially with the way he’s been moving.

2. It’s gona be so hard to convey jj redick as some under cover kkk because on the court and off the court you only seen him with niggas

3.people underestimate the hate for the lakers , give a couple of dollars for someone to make a tweet just to mess up the locker room for the low why not.

The way Redick started to drift sideways on his threes was crazy. It became a regular shot for him later in his career, and he hit it pretty often. I really don't see anyone using that shot. He would catch and shoot while leaning, and sometimes would dribble, jump, and drift sideways while shooting. The game didn't change in Redick's favor until he was pretty much done. Barely played his rookie year despite all the hype.

The way Redick started to drift sideways on his threes was crazy. It became a regular shot for him later in his career, and he hit it pretty often. I really don't see anyone using that shot. He would catch and shoot while leaning, and sometimes would dribble, jump, and drift sideways while shooting. The game didn't change in Redick's favor until he was pretty much done. Barely played his rookie year despite all the hype.

He's talked about how and why he developed that shot. If I'm not mistaken he said it was cuz of a hand injury he had. But he played 15 years. He was around long enough for the game to come along to what he was best on the court at. That's why he lasted 15 years

Back