Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Features Coming To ABW

I need to get used to the page numbers only being a different shade because it's difficult to tell which page I'm on. On the old one it's highlighted

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see a post reply option at the top of threads on the mobile version of the new layout

Search function isn't at the top either

Otherwise, it's 👍🏽

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see a post reply option at the top of threads on the mobile version of the new layout

Search function isn't at the top either

Otherwise, it's 👍🏽

Do you mean an option to create a thread or reply inside of a thread?

I'll see if there's a way to add a search button on the page, for now it looks like we'll have to click the menu bar to get the search button.

Screenshot_20230719_123524_Chrome.jpg

I just switched over to galaxy today. It looks like push notifications works for android. I just got a notification sent to my phone.

There's a few things I need to a fix on the mobile version of the new layout. I'll have it done by the end of the day.

That's the footer. I gotta update it.

I haven't had a phone for the past week, I'm just now seeing how things look on mobile.

I'm gonna make the new layout the main layout for a couple weeks then make it VIP only.

I'm gonna make the new layout the main layout for a couple weeks then make it VIP only.

I'm changing the main layout now. There's still a couple things I need to fix with the new layout, but it should be finished by tomorrow.

If you want the old layout, you can go to the bottom of the page, click "Rain" and select "ablackweb aka dark".

Any chance you can do something about the page numbers to make the current one more pronounced? It's like just a shade lighter to show what page you're currently on
1689862886569.png

This is from the old one so you can see what I mean
1689862975904.png

This new layout takes some getting used to but it is clean...

Its a minor one but could do with the text highlight being more prominent when you highlight text for copy and paste etc if possible??? Same with the thread page numbers...

On the new mobile layout (I’m on Chrome) is arrow for scrollling to the bottom of the page is not there, I’m not sure if it was done purposefully but I just noticed it.
IMG_9794.jpeg

Back