Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Features Coming To ABW

@Goldie this aint a big deal just a styling thing I noticed on larger screens like a laptop or a tablet with the carousel on the homepage

Doesnt seem to align to the top so alot of heads get chopped in the pics. Looks fine on mobile or smaller screens tho

@Goldie this aint a big deal just a styling thing I noticed on larger screens like a laptop or a tablet with the carousel on the homepage

Doesnt seem to align to the top so alot of heads get chopped in the pics. Looks fine on mobile or smaller screens tho

Yea I noticed that too. Over 90 % of the people who visit the site are on a mobile device, so most people won't be affected. But I'll see what I can do to fix it for people using desktop or tablet.

I'll have the NFL Pickem feature finished later today. I'll run a couple tests this week to see how it works.

We can officially start setting things up next week.

Any update on imgchest embedding on the site since imgur doesn't allow adult content anymore? Or is there a preferred site to embed videos on the site?

I dont know if this is right thread, but it would be helpful if there was a "sort by reaction score" option in the threads. Some of the threads have multiple pages, this would make it easier to find the better content/comments

Back