Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon New Andre 3000 Album?

Why does a solo song hold more weight than his verses he's spit?

It just do, when I think of the GOATS they all had at least one classic solo album, ol boy don't and that will be held against him.
Sounds like a case of maybe shit needs to be looked at with a different perspective

I think he is a great emcee regardless so, idc about none of that

only thing I'm laughing about is all the niggas saying all this goat this and goat that shit , like as if Andre ever really cared about any of that in the first place , he a real music artist man who just care about putting out dope sounding music that he feel comfortable making and that's what it's always been about , I'm pretty sure we all know in this day and age of music that his shit probably not gonna out do all the lil baby sound alikes and other shit but I'm just happy to see he back at it

only thing I'm laughing about is all the niggas saying all this goat this and goat that shit , like as if Andre ever really cared about any of that in the first place , he a real music artist man who just care about putting out dope sounding music that he feel comfortable making and that's what it's always been about , I'm pretty sure we all know in this day and age of music that his shit probably not gonna out do all the lil baby sound alikes and other shit but I'm just happy to see he back at it
He ain’t cared about putting out music at all lately

giphy.webp

how so?

Dre was jus as much of the creative process in OutKast as Puff was w/ Biggie

I mean, w/o Puff makin Biggie do the "Juicy" record does his career catapult? Maybe, maybe not

but we kno because of that it did

it’s biggie’s song. it’s a solo song by a solo artist. i don’t hear diddy verses on half of biggie’s catalog
95% of andre’s catalog is shared with another MC

and this is not a diss. i think 3stacks is great. i just found your comparison silly

it’s biggie’s song. it’s a solo song by a solo artist. i don’t hear diddy verses on half of biggie’s catalog
95% of andre’s catalog is shared with another MC

and this is not a diss. i think 3stacks is great. i just found your comparison silly

ok

so, how does Big Boi bein on the songs take away from 3k?

jus seems so arbitrary

ok

so, how does Big Boi bein on the songs take away from 3k?

jus seems so arbitrary

It takes away half of 3 Stacks verses that we COULD have heard…

Nobody is saying Dre wack and he only good because he part of Outkast…we just saying we simply don’t have hardly any Andre verses by himself to be assuming he can carry a HIP HOP project by himself

Do I personally think he could…of course…have I ever heard it…nah

It takes away half of 3 Stacks verses that we COULD have heard…

Nobody is saying Dre wack and he only good because he part of Outkast…we just saying we simply don’t have hardly any Andre verses by himself to be assuming he can carry a HIP HOP project by himself

Do I personally think he could…of course…have I ever heard it…nah

like I said, shit so arbitrary

fuck woulda, coulda, shoulda

out of the hundreds (if not thousands) of verses he DOES have, he murders damn near every one of them

dude been certified

Back