Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

@IP360, were you trying to buy the ones that are $500k?

if so, that's why. The price of the brick has gone up

Is that better
to coincide with the large amounts of money that members tend to have on hand at one time. Especially the gambling folks. You were looking for things to spend money on, here you go

Also, some things are more exclusive than others. Everybody cant be outchea with the higher end items.

@IP360, were you trying to buy the ones that are $500k?

if so, that's why. The price of the brick has gone up

Naw...I was tryin to get that banner color like yours. I saw Du changed his and thought I it was finally available in the store. Maybe I looked at the wrong thing.

Naw...I was tryin to get that banner color like yours. I saw Du changed his and thought I it was finally available in the store. Maybe I looked at the wrong thing.
you did

look at the one that has a picture of mine in it

it costs like $100M

you did

look at the one that has a picture of mine in it

it costs like $100M

Yeah I clicked on that. Didn't give the option to purchase.

Ok so do I just transfer the funds to the Bank letting them know what I'm buying in the comment section?

The color thing that you rocking
i was trying to look at your inventory to see what is going on, but you have it hidden

if you have something in your inventory, you're gonna have to discard it before you can buy it

i was trying to look at your inventory to see what is going on, but you have it hidden

if you have something in your inventory, you're gonna have to discard it before you can buy it
Where can I go to unhide/hide my inventory

also, what i have is called "postbit highlight"...if you trying to buy anything other than that, its wrong

Back