Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180116-165833.png

So with it all said and done, we had a ton of action but no outright winner. MzKB I'll at you when Guess What's Behind The Door is ready in like 2 hours. I still gotta like, eat and stuff

Thank you all for a very exciting day!

seven (7) please and thank you!
IMG_20180116_205446935.jpg

You've won 10 million ABW dollars!!

While this isn't the 100x payout on your top bid (which would have paid 600 million and made you all of our overlords) this is a nice little something just the same.

@AP21 and I will be working out who owes what from today's frenzy but the big homie will get that to you ASAP

Sorry for the late start today, but today's special bet is as follows:

Posters can place a single side bet on the last digit of the winning number. This will pay out 10x the bet amount.

pimp-walking.gif

Screenshot_20180117-165515.png

No winners today on the outright bet, but @VIBE correctly guessed the last digit. Minus your bets, this earns you a payout of 880,000 my G. @AP21

Thank you all for playing once again. The weekly total is over 14 million, so if you have yet to bet so far make sure you throw something down to qualify before Friday evening.

locking so i can get everything caught up

aight, everything should be caught up now

sorry this was locked all day yesterday.

but in reading the past few pages, I want to remind everyone that this is for fun. Its all pretend money. I hope we dont have a repeat of the other day. All that was totally unnecessary. I dont have to name names b/c you know who you are, but as long as people are not doing anything deliberate to give themselves and edge and they are following the rules, there aint much of nothing you can do.

Thank ya'll for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back