Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I’ll get in this tmw.. I was waiting for the $$ to make some bigger bets lol

good luck to everyone

Screenshot_20180110-164828.png

@MzKB and @SuperiorPosterior both won on the side bets today by choosing odd

@MzKB you have won 125k
@SuperiorPosterior you have won 625k

To everyone else, better luck tomorrow where we will have a guaranteed payout of $200 per dollar bet on the number that comes the closest to the winner. If a bettor selects the winning number, they will receive a double payout

Last edited:
Ahhhhh shit now!!!!

Pay (clap) me (clap) my (clap) money!!

What else do I win?

Last edited:
View attachment 20944

@MzKB and @SuperiorPosterior both won on the side bets today by choosing even.

@MzKB you have won 125k
@SuperiorPosterior you have won 625k

To everyone else, better luck tomorrow where we will have a guaranteed payout of $200 per dollar bet on the number that comes the closest to the winner. If a bettor selects the winning number, they will receive a double payout

DAMN.

3 was the number I was asking about the side bet for... It was the only one that showed up in my numbers once.... That's how I knew... Smh.
Awesome on the 625k :D

Good Morning everyone,

As mentioned at the conclusion of yesterday's betting cycle, today's special is as follows: a $200 per dollar bet payout will be awarded to the poster whose number they bet on comes closest to the winning digits. Since a three digit number is a common denominator, the payout will be determined on this basis.

Also, all players who bet this week will be enrolled, as usual, into Saturday's special lottery where they have a chance at 25% of the total dollar amount bet this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back