Welcome To aBlackWeb

New 2Pac "Pride Month Collection" Merchandise Released

Who runs tupac estate since afeni died? Seems to be some odd decisions being made since she died. Did she make mistakes herself? Yeah but ever since she died pac legacy seems to be getting pimped more and more in weird ways

but how?

how is 2pac linked to pride?

how did they choose pac out of all people?

am i missing something?

You can put 2Pac image with damn near anything and it will sell.

Why not choose him, the popular shit to do right now is show some support(no matter if its fake) to black people. So basically who better to use than the image of a dead black man who can't go against it.

Yeah you are. They using 2Pac like they would any other dead black person. I mean we actually have racist people quoting MLK like they didn't openly despise him when he was alive and but covertly despise him now.

Same with Muhammad Ali. Hated him when he was on top of his shit mentally and could speak him but faked loved him later on when he wasn't as sharp and was fighting that disease.

It's the same script and play they always run just with different people and it's just 2Pac's turn right now.

Last edited:

Tom Whalley

tom-whalley-and-rapper-nas-attend-the-celebration-of-tupacs-powamekka-picture-id665504874

Control is everything. This is a good lesson for black people to set up wills and trusts to make sure your affairs are in order so when you die your shit don't get taken by some vulture!

Apparently Afeni is the one who picked Tom whalley to take over the estate. I always wondered why everything didn't go to his sister. Just read who this Tom guy is and he signed pac and A&R all of pacs albums except the death row ones

Do you have anyone in your family or circle that's apart of the LGBTQ community?
Maybe, why?

Are you insanuating that I should be OK with WHITE people buck breaking our a black icons image because I might have a gay relative???

Far as I know 2pac wasn't anti-gay, so drawing 2pac pictures using pride colors isn't a big deal.
Just leave it at that and move on. Something for gay fans to buy.

But the gay (non-black) community does have a reputation for exploiting black movements.
It's immoral, and sometimes illegal, to attach a false narrative to a person's message.
However, aren't that many laws protecting the dead from what could be defamation.

Far as I know 2pac wasn't anti-gay, so drawing 2pac pictures using pride colors isn't a big deal.
Just leave it at that and move on. Something for gay fans to buy.
Surprised you would say this. This is a misrepresentation of this image full stop. Him not being anti gay isn't enough justification for this act of white supremacy

Maybe, why?

Are you insanuating that I should be OK with WHITE people buck breaking our a black icons image because I might have a gay relative???
All I'm saying is if someone in your circle was gay, I think they would want your support instead the approach you take, I'm sure in your mind your fighting a good cause but at the end of the day the loving person in your circle naturally already feels uncomfortable for loving something you don't fully understand, so the least they probably want is your support for them when most of the world wants them to die or go away.

Surprised you would say this. This is a misrepresentation of this image full stop. Him not being anti gay isn't enough justification for this act of white supremacy

Just looking at it objectively.
It's freedom of speech for the colors alone.
Using gay colors, Jamaican colors, pastels, tree bark or whatever is free-range.

The misrepresentation would be more in them using slander or libel to sell the image.
Them making a statement like "Tupac was for gay rights so buy this shirt" is where the ammo is.

Back