Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea....

I only saw the first episode, but it was great

Nigga this aint one of those comic book fantasy stories yall niggas watch lol this is street shit, 90% of that shit will never happen. ever. U think a group of mfs who are all strapped is just gonna let a square white dude with no weapon just come and take all the money like that? Save that shit for the disney channel b

Nigga this aint one of those comic book fantasy stories yall niggas watch lol this is street shit, 90% of that shit will never happen. ever. U think a group of mfs who are all strapped is just gonna let a square white dude with no weapon just come and take all the money like that? Save that shit for the disney channel b
Here you go with that either or mentality

If it's not based on a true story, who cares how unrealistic it is.

Lethal weapon movies is one of the best series ever made. All that stuff they did in there seemed realistic?

It has interesting characters, a good story narrative, etc...

All the shit that's actually wrong with Power, yet you still tuned in from week to week.

And the same criticism you just gave Ozark, the EXACT same shit happens in Snowfall but I don't see you shitting on that. So Franklin just talking himself out of all these situations and you ok with that? He drive up to a drug cartel house demanding to get fronted some work, and you ok with that?

I got up to ep 6 or 7 of Ozarks and lost interest. Might finish down the line somewhere.

Cant stand the redneck characters

Here you go with that either or mentality

If it's not based on a true story, who cares how unrealistic it is.

Lethal weapon movies is one of the best series ever made. All that stuff they did in there seemed realistic?

It has interesting characters, a good story narrative, etc...

All the shit that's actually wrong with Power, yet you still tuned in from week to week.

And the same criticism you just gave Ozark, the EXACT same shit happens in Snowfall but I don't see you shitting on that. So Franklin just talking himself out of all these situations and you ok with that? He drive up to a drug cartel house demanding to get fronted some work, and you ok with that?

I never fucked with Lethal Weapon and Power gets wayyy more things right than they get wrong. The Wire is The Wire cuz how realistic it is.

As far as Snowfall, I never said it's a great show, I've seen the first 2 eps, but it's still more realistic than Ozark, and he didn't go in demanding work, cut the shit b lol he asked and was tested, big difference.

If u wanna watch this cupcake shit, be my guest my nigga lol

I never fucked with Lethal Weapon and Power gets wayyy more things right than they get wrong. The Wire is The Wire cuz how realistic it is.

As far as Snowfall, I never said it's a great show, I've seen the first 2 eps, but it's still more realistic than Ozark, and he didn't go in demanding work, cut the shit b lol he asked and was tested, big difference.

If u wanna watch this cupcake shit, be my guest my nigga lol

i never brought up the wire simply b/c yes, that show was based on actual people and events hence my rebuttal to you.

Im not even going to compare snowfall and ozark b/c i think they are both good shows fwiw, although i will say there is a point around maybe episode 5 or 6 in Snowfall where the FBI storyline and Franklin's just dont seem to be going anywhere. I'ma go back and finish it eventually.

However, Power is in the same vein as Ozark brah lol. That show also has its share of "really?" moments as well. I find the irony of you liking Power and not liking Ozark funny af b/c they practically are doing the same thing to tell their stories. Power stopped being "real" after season 2, maybe mid season 3.

but you trying to shade me for watching cupcake shit when you watch cupcake shit. Your cupcakes just have different frosting. HA

Power stopped being "real" after season 2, maybe mid season 3.

If that's what u think, that's still THREE SEASONS, nigga Ozark started off ass episode ONE lol

Again, big difference.

If that's what u think, that's still THREE SEASONS, nigga Ozark started off ass episode ONE lol

Again, big difference.
how?

what was ass about the first episode?

i think i know what you gon say, but humor me

The scenario I already spoke about, I've only seen 2 eps, so it was either ep 1 or 2. There's way more bullshit parts, I just never went back to watch that cupcake shit

I bet if goldie was into gaming he'd say a game is trash if it didn't have 4k graphics running @ 60 fps with godrays and motion blur.

I've never seen somebody with such specific requirements for movies/tv shows

iirc, you had a problem with Marty's character talking himself out of being killed by a drug cartel boss

well, i dont see what the issue is when i can find a scene in the pilot of Ghost that equals this. Hell, i wont even go back that far. I could probably find one in Snowfall since thats another show you mentioned.

i think you are getting hung up on the wrong things lol

i really dont know what else you consider to be cupcake tho

edit: Marty didnt have anything to do with Bruce's involvement in stealing that money. I dont think the cartel dude even really wanted to kill marty in the first place, but he felt he may needed to on the strength. So, i dont think it really was the fact that marty was able to talk himself out of it, but more of the cartel boss didnt wanna kill him to begin with

I bet if goldie was into gaming he'd say a game is trash if it didn't have 4k graphics running @ 60 fps with godrays and motion blur.

I've never seen somebody with such specific requirements for movies/tv shows

lmaooooooooooooo that was the worst comparison you've made in ur ABW life lmaooooooooooooooo

iirc, you had a problem with Marty's character talking himself out of being killed by a drug cartel boss

well, i dont see what the issue is when i can find a scene in the pilot of Ghost that equals this. Hell, i wont even go back that far. I could probably find one in Snowfall since thats another show you mentioned.

i think you are getting hung up on the wrong things lol

i really dont know what else you consider to be cupcake tho

Ur trying too hard. If I think the show is unrealistic and cupcake, that's what i think b lol And the first time I said it, you said a lot of people were saying that, so it aint just me, the shit's ass lol

Ur trying too hard. If I think the show is unrealistic and cupcake, that's what i think b lol And the first time I said it, you said a lot of people were saying that, so it aint just me, the shit's ass lol

re read my edit

but yea, i guess i just have a different expectation for a show that i know isnt based on actual events. Like with Narcos, i know probably and overwhelming majority of that shit happened and that they might have either embellished some stuff or exaggerated some things b/c its still a show you are trying to make and not a documentary where you can do those things.

I dont intentionally look for shit to nitpick over. In the case of Power, i started doing this once i felt they jumped the shark with a few storylines and nitpicking became a way for me to actually enjoy the show. I still done know what you mean by cupcake shit tho. Could you please clarify that.

The Wire might have been influenced by events, but it's not based on a real story lol but the shit's realistic.

See, all that fantasy shit is fuckin the game up. Now these niggas don't care if a flying saucer shoot out happens in the middle of a hood street movie.

The Wire might have been influenced by events, but it's not based on a real story lol but the shit's realistic.

See, all that fantasy shit is fuckin the game up. Now these niggas don't care if a flying saucer shoot out happens in the middle of a hood street movie.

the first season of the wire was based on a real story, and the other seasons were based on actual events in baltimore. The creator used to be a writer for the Baltimore sun iirc.

the pastor that shows up later in the series was the real life Avon iirc, and a lot of the ancillary characters were based on real people. I cant remember the guy Omar was based on, but iirc, he wasnt gay, but he was a known stick up kid in baltimore. Maybe @King Du could speak on it more than i can. My memory is fuzzy af about that part of the show

but lets say that the show wasnt based on actual events, but more of the actual climate of baltimore at some point in its history. Each season handled how the drug game affected all the places depicted in that show. Now, if i was gonna nitpick, i could say, well if everyone knows Omar carries vest, why dont they ever shoot him in the head or aim at his head when shooting? But that would suck to do that b/c what would be the point?

Back