Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cuz that would be a ridiculous question to ask lol

ridiculous yes, but its a plausible one

but my point it, it doesnt take away from the strong narrative/universe that was created in order to tell the story. Shit like that just helps sell the character.

Is Ozark's writing as fluid and coherent as the wire? absolutely not, but that still doesnt mean that there isnt a place for it on the spectrum.

I just find it funny how goldie thinks ozark was unrealistic, jason bateman got his suburbanite ass whopped on so many different occasions. It makes breaking bad look like the expendables.

why do people keep comparing this to Breaking Bad? lol

Cause both shows are about two typical white dudes who are involved in less violent parts of organized crime
tbh, this is the most reasonable comparison

i have not seen this ANYWHERE else...everybody keep saying b/c the dad is in crime and the dynamic with the wife

one site said this was like Breaking Bad if Walter told Skylar and Walt Jr about what he was doing from jump...wat??

tbh, this is the most reasonable comparison

i have not seen this ANYWHERE else...everybody keep saying b/c the dad is in crime and the dynamic with the wife

one site said this was like Breaking Bad if Walter told Skylar and Walt Jr about what he was doing from jump...wat??
Yeah, that last one doesn't sense based on the fact that Walter was prideful and conceited af, he coulda got his cancer treatment paid for by his rich friends but he had too much pride for that. Jason bateman was laundering way before shit went south and he had to move to the ozarks.

yea imma have to watch this whole show now.....

cuz breaking bad was great.....

but if u wanna compare white people selling drugs...weeds is closer to breaking bad than ozark looked from the jump.....i'll have t really watch to get a better feel...

and ap, the wire was like a mash up of tons of people in like each character.....

lil melvin was a huge inspiration for avon.....they did a bet special on him....

i've heard quite a few people say the dude who they based stringer bell off of ended up being a fiend forea.....he still alive...he just use drugs heavy....

a lotta the characters were based on pennsylvania ave and lexington terrace before they tore down the towers.....murphy homes...all that project shit.......

they left a lot out though....

there were a bunch of dread head jamaicans in cherry hill chopping niggaz heads off back during this time...

like yea the projects n shit was lit...... but nigaz was straight scared of cherry hill like that shit was elm street......

i heard a few people mention there really was a hamsterdam and that the vacant shit really happened, but it wasn't as wide scale as the show made it....but all that shit was like really really really small areas.. not as heavy as the show made it....

and omar was like 6 different people.....one of them who was definitely gay

Back