Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Ya'll know how i like to roll. I think less is more in a lot of situations.

This will be about Neflix shows/Netflix Originals, or shows that air on netflix that might not have a big following. I dont like tons of threads for shows only a couple of people watch.

We will treat this like the random thoughts thread to the point that if a show if garnering a lot of attention, at that time, we'll break out the discussion into its specific thread. Certain shows like the Marvel ones dont need to be brought here as those usually carry their own discussions.

First up

Death Note

Smart idea, cuz 90% of my streaming is through netflix...

and death note was awesome....

i feel like watching the anime gives you a oota back story... but it's been years since i've seen it.....and it was mad long

this movie summed up the story pretty well..

there were some core changes.....mostly with the girlfriend and the demon.....but they made for a better movie.....

also the relationship with the dad was great....

also this is a great compliment to the film....really break down the philosophy of what's going on...which is what i think they did very well with the movie

gon try and watch this when babygirl go to sleep tonight

Fuck no @ that death note movie...

Ima try to watch that what happened to monday movie before GoT

Man, I'm watching the anime death note an I JUST discovered I could change the audio from Japanese to English. This is a game changer LMAO

Ryuks dubbed voice is Goat. Actually the english dub in general is pretty good overall. Fuck Lightby the way.

Brah, this changes things so much. I can follow so much better to the point where I turned subs off

Back