Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Netflix partners with Ubisoft for several Assassins Creed shows

Inori

NAWF

Looks like some live action and animated joints are coming to Netflix

Netflix is looking to build an Assassin’s Creed TV universe. The streamer has entered into a content agreement with Ubisoft to develop live-action, animated, and anime series based on the international best-selling video game franchise.

damn.. yall dont fuck with Assassins Creed?

The MOVIE they came out with not too long ago was kinda trash but the games story was dope... especially with the Alien/Adam/Eve storyline that they have pretty much abandoned in these latest joints

I aint played a AC game since the first one.

It wasnt bad or anything. I just havent. Ill give the shows a chance Im sure.

Valhalla is gonna be my last ps4 game lol, I only played the first 2 and Syndicate and have always been entertained.

That said not sure how a live action show would work - since this series seemed to have shitty stories in general and relied heavily on the time/setpiece free run immersion - but in theory Netflix could produce an epic historic n time travelling series if they don't follow the ridiculous story board Ubi Soft threw on the table...

Wonder if they're gonna give credence to the two black characters... the one from Kemet and the one from the Caribbean if I'm not mistaking.

Back