Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nelly Arrested In St. Louis For An Old Warrant & Ecstasy Possession

test
My boy started selling that shit and we kept taking em all. Bad business, fun nights at the club. That shit depresses the shit outta you when you come down, short lived experience.
Yeah it’s not a good thing to take over and over for sure….these days I don’t touch any pills because there’s way too many fake ones being circulated

Idk... not paying insurance on God knows how many luxury vehicles that you probably hardly drive doesn't seem too crazy to me because it's gotta be a small fortune every month. He might think it's cheaper to just pay for damage then pay those premiums if something happens.

Shit... just imagine the premiums that Mayweather or Jay Leno would be paying on their collections

This nigga...

No insurance??? Fuck the other shit, how this nigga got money but can't keep insurance on his ride??? That's poe nigga shit.
This is probably an easy thing to forget if you have an excess of cars. Especially cars you rarely drive. Add to the fact you may have drivers. If you spend most of your time away from home, I could see someone forgetting .

Back