Welcome To aBlackWeb

Need help. going to arsenal party on Sunday....

What team u repping?
cmon man you know who i rep...but thats not aboot this game....

i think its arsenal and tooteham or something.
arsenal got all these fans...and im tired of hearing it. its many British here. and i am vastly out numbered since im american.
so i am not a bandwagon type dude........so tottenham i guess

It's for the best.
If u gangsta tho u wear your teams jersey regardless of this fuck ass London derby.
That's what a philly goon would do tho but u an international fuck nigga....i mean international nigga tho so just buy drinks
i aint no bitch so its what ever..ill fly my colors....but i dont have facts....so im like pac going up against orlando. and you see where that went.

soo...maybe rep my colors and but drinks

i aint no bitch so its what ever..ill fly my colors....but i dont have facts....so im like pac going up against orlando. and you see where that went.

soo...maybe rep my colors and but drinks
What facts u need.
Gooners and spuds hate each other.
Gooners have a superiority complex cause they have a way better history but tottenham been the better team for a minute

What facts u need.
Gooners and spuds hate each other.
Gooners have a superiority complex cause they have a way better history but tottenham been the better team for a minute
talk to me like im 5 bruh.
i dont know what i need but you been around dudes who tall shit....so i need to be able to talk shit with facts.

what would piss arsenal off?

How do I bring it up tho
Bro u want to start shit with niggaz that u dont know shit about lol.
Van persie is only to be brought up if you're attacked.

For example a nigga talk shit about your team u respond with: at least my star player aint had to leave my squad to win titles with my arch rivals. And he celebrated when he scored against y'all.

Get it?

U cant just be going to start shit unless u gon do some serious research tho

The north London Derby this has potential

@Northside7 @Mknight

To end ugly...

1nnX.gif

Ahhh why u just ain't say that
Bring up van persie :)
Bro u want to start shit with niggaz that u dont know shit about lol.
Van persie is only to be brought up if you're attacked.

For example a nigga talk shit about your team u respond with: at least my star player aint had to leave my squad to win titles with my arch rivals. And he celebrated when he scored against y'all.

Get it?

U cant just be going to start shit unless u gon do some serious research tho

Add Ashley Cole to the list lol

Also you could name any top player in the last 15 years, then ask them why Wenger couldn't get the deal done.

Mention Mustafi (their player) or Kroenke (their owner) in conversation and let the trolling commence

Back