Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Neckbeard redneck shoots up 3 Atlanta massage parlors

All I know is this has nothing to do with Black people so I would appreciate if the country would stop running to Black people for support, or pointers, or thoughts.

What the fuck is their even left for Black people to say or do about this?

We can't even get support for our own Black lives and we're expected to have the answers for other peoples tragedies?

All I know is this has nothing to do with Black people so I would appreciate if the country would stop running to Black people for support, or pointers, or thoughts.

What the fuck is their even left for Black people to say or do about this?

We can't even get support for our own Black lives and we're expected to have the answers for other peoples tragedies?

I actually support a coalition of a minorities, but therein lies the problem. Blacks always support that coalition and all the other minorities reject it until they have a problem they want addressed. I mean even with the police brutality shit, you have a lot of Hispanics that sit that shit out even though blacks go out of our way to make sure it's known as a Black and Brown problem. We include the others even when they don't care to be included.

Captain Jay Baker posted

sub-buzz-205-1616016355-23.jpg

sub-buzz-295-1616018630-6.png

Lmaoooo. I get that.

What I mean is if someone is called a neck beard, does that mean im expecting him to be a racist? A no pussy getting mfer? Or whatever?

Cause I see the word being thrown out as an insult but idk what the insult is.

"Neckbeard" is a pejorative term and stereotype for men who exhibit characteristics such as social awkwardness, underachievement or pretentiousness.

U could attribute the same to "Fedora wearers" who also get ridiculed for their try hard gentlemanly persona and penchant for white knighting.

Basically, take a physical marker (like facial hair or a hat) that seems to be overrepresented by ppl who display certain despised traits or which has certain cultural connotations (whether deserved or not), and the web rides with the association. It's just dumb, stereotyping internet culture.

Last edited:
Back