Welcome To aBlackWeb

Neanderthal Woman Obsesses Over Black Aesthetics, Eats 15kg/month of Nutella for Fat Grafting

Thots and even regular women are paranoid AF: I don't know how they process to accomplish this, but they have the means to track back any post, picture or video content of theirs shared elsewhere and quickly delete it.

Word to JCapri.

I remember back in the day she told American Loo how she found a dude's facebook just by using his phone number.

This was almost 10 years ago.

No telling what they can do now.

NNvALsj.gif

Well, on the bright side, if she ever gets caught out in the ocean there's enough plastic in her ass to make even a BBW float.

Then again, if she sinks it's an industrial scale microplastics disaster destroying yet another precious coral reef.

Last edited:
Well, on the bright side, if she ever gets caught out in the ocean there's enough plastic in her ass to make even a BBW float.

Then again, if she sinks it's an industrial scale microplastics disaster destroying yet another precious coral reef.

Deeeeead. ???

i've noticed her IG comment section is loaded with thirsty indians, europeans and arabs, not so much with black men. i'd like to think there's enough collective self respect to not lust over this degree of cosmetic monstrosity.

Last edited:
Back