Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ne-Yo condemns parents who let kids transition genders.

yea man. And im not even taking a side on if its right or wrong.

Only point is we spending mad energy arguing for or against what around 200-300 people might do

All the while the Supreme Court removed almost all Climate Change regulations when its 68 degrees in Jersey in August and 150 degrees in Asia and that shit impacting millions and soon to be billions.

Surely you can see how disingenuous that comes across as i.e., stop worrying about this thing, look over there at that other thing. People can, and do, have the bandwidth for multiple worries. Even for the bigot MAGA folk who just want trans people to not exist, they are worrying about this and Hunter Biden's dick pics.

I've always maintained that there is definitely a percentage of people who are driven by bigotry but there are also those who don't give a single fuck about what a person chooses to do within themselves but feel they are now being asked to be active participants in something they don't even believe is real. A mother being told her daughter has to share a changing room with a biological boy because of that boy's FEELINGS is tough pill to swallow for some.

No one has a right to affirmation. You shouldn't get to choose your privileges based on vibes.

And the argument that it isn't widespread is accurate, I actually do agree it's being used as a rallying cry in complete bad faith; however, the incidents of gender dysphoria and reassignment surgery are on the rise. There is a worry that adults will be pushing on to children transgender ideology when they are probably just gay. There have been plenty of people who have transitioned back who have come out and spoke about the predatory nature of their "support" but no one listens to them except for those who are motivated by hate. This leads to the only platforms they have being right wing people who are just using them for propaganda purposes.

Lame asses pick and choose when to care about kids and women.

I see right through y’all.

Lame asses pick and choose when to care about kids and women.

I see right through y’all.

Lol so the small amount of trans people fucking up the lives of women and babies? It’s like you can’t see that like 98% of people ain’t even on some trans agenda to turn your kids gay. Thinking like them folks who watch Fox News. Nobody is turning you into a transgender. Your kids probably won’t be transgender nor your wife. A

And if the shit was that bad yo you what are you doing about besides debating up here all day. Go protest

Lol so the small amount of trans people fucking up the lives of women and babies? It’s like you can’t see that like 98% of people ain’t even on some trans agenda to turn your kids gay. Thinking like them folks who watch Fox News. Nobody is turning you into a transgender. Your kids probably won’t be transgender nor your wife. A

And if the shit was that bad yo you what are you doing about besides debating up here all day. Go protest
I got receipts on you and a few others worrying about things that happens to kids that don’t effect 99%

And stop making up this dumb rhetoric
with saying turn me or my kids into trans folks. Nobody ever said no such thing on here.

They have severe mental issues and who ever goes along with it. That’s goes for you and the folks on their board.

One minute y’all care about women and kids and the next it’s something different.

I got receipts on you and a few others worrying about things that happens to kids that don’t effect 99%

And stop making up this dumb rhetoric
with saying turn me or my kids into trans folks. Nobody ever said no such thing on here.

They have severe mental issues and who ever goes along with it. That’s goes for you and the folks on their board.

One minute y’all care about women and kids and the next it’s something different.

Why do you think respecting trans people takes away from women and children? I get it you can’t fathom why somebody would want to be a different gender without being crazy. But I’m not seeing how this harms kids unless they parents are forcing it on them.

The harm to women though is it just about sports and bathrooms?

Why do you think respecting trans people takes away from women and children? I get it you can’t fathom why somebody would want to be a different gender without being crazy. But I’m not seeing how this harms kids unless they parents are forcing it on them.

Lmao. First and foremost. You can’t be a different gender.

Second. Women of ALL colors are now speaking out against them. Do you remember what you said when women started speaking out?

“Let women fight that battle”

And I will forever be against any parent that does anything regarding their child natural self as a boy or girl. That’s sick and should not be acceptable. I don’t care what % of kids go through this. The parents should be locked up for life

You still my guy fam.

Lmao. First and foremost. You can’t be a different gender.

Second. Women of ALL colors are now speaking out against them. Do you remember what you said when women started speaking out?

“Let women fight that battle”

And I will forever be against any parent that does anything regarding their child natural self as a boy or girl. That’s sick and should not be acceptable. I don’t care what % of kids go through this. The parents should be locked up for life

You still my guy fam.

You’re not my guy fam. You’re extremely transphobic and I don’t respect your views on this. Nor do you respect mine. And again I say let women fight that battle because I don’t know the nuance of it I’m not a woman. Gender is not biological, sex is though.

And you don’t ever bring up trans men using the men’s room? Because you don’t really give a fuck.

And at what point can that child be allowed to ID as transgender in your mind? For instance Dwayne Wade son or the guys we went to school with that feel comfortable dressing like women and living their life. We supposed to consider them mentally ill because it’s not the norm we like? We supposed to make trans bathrooms so they don’t scare the regular kids?

Idk I’ve consistently been about acceptance and inclusion and folks like you view that as terrible or whatever.

You’re not my guy fam. You’re extremely transphobic and I don’t respect your views on this. Nor do you respect mine. And again I say let women fight that battle because I don’t know the nuance of it I’m not a woman. Gender is not biological, sex is though.

And you don’t ever bring up trans men using the men’s room? Because you don’t really give a fuck.

And at what point can that child be allowed to ID as transgender in your mind? For instance Dwayne Wade son or the guys we went to school with that feel comfortable dressing like women and living their life. We supposed to consider them mentally ill because it’s not the norm we like? We supposed to make trans bathrooms so they don’t scare the regular kids?

Idk I’ve consistently been about acceptance and inclusion and folks like you view that as terrible or whatever.
You’re transphobic bruh. You don’t date them.

Lmao at talking acceptance when you talk your race shit.

But no need to even respond to me anymore. You lames don’t give a damn about kids, y’all just fake. Officially ignored.

I ignored some people but then I realized it was kind of corny of me to do so I unignored them.

Anyway, LeBron need to become LeBreonna and dominate the WNBA. It'll help it finally start making some money.

They would be better served by getting mental help, not by "respecting" their illness. There is no other form of mental illness where the populace is being forced to "play along" with it.

None.

While I do believe being a transgender or transexual is something mental.

I don't think it requires "fixing".... Like I feel it's okay for people in this specific scenario to have whatever mental image of themselves they feel works for them. As long as the transition is done in a way that harms no one else... Do whatever the fuck to yourself that makes you feel good.

While I do believe being a transgender or transexual is something mental.

I don't think it requires "fixing".... Like I feel it's okay for people in this specific scenario to have whatever mental image of themselves they feel works for them. As long as the transition is done in a way that harms no one else... Do whatever the fuck to yourself that makes you feel good.
All facts. But thats a decision that should be made by an adult.

The problematic part is allowing children to transition.

You’re transphobic bruh. You don’t date them.

Lmao at talking acceptance when you talk your race shit.

But no need to even respond to me anymore. You lames don’t give a damn about kids, y’all just fake. Officially ignored.

Lol you always anti race shit and it’s cuz you mixed

Back