Welcome To aBlackWeb

ND Track Star Avi Rossum

Wow you're really in your feelings about this my guy... I mean if you feel the need to post shit that ain't legit because others are too, well far be it for me to question your decision and you have at it then lil buddy
why u getting on me when other ppl in here are doing the same thing we know it's edited u idiot. I never said it wasn't.

Wow you're really in your feelings about this my guy... I mean if you feel the need to post shit that ain't legit because others are too, well far be it for me to question your decision and you have at it then lil buddy
If you didn't feel a way about it you would've stayed quiet just like how you were when other ppl posted their fake nudes but nah you must be bored or something bc I see you on here daily nigga do you go outside?

If you didn't feel a way about it you would've stayed quiet just like how you were when other ppl posted their fake nudes but nah you must be bored or something bc I see you on here daily nigga do you go outside?
The fact you see me here on a daily means you must lack time outside and are weirdly clocking me... As prior stated if you felt good about your fake nude post, have at it lil guy. Don't let me interrupt your joy

Back