Welcome To aBlackWeb

NCAA March Madness Thread

Duke's lack of outside shooting I feel will be the reason they will not make it to the final 4. They are a great defensive team as far as making people turn the ball over and that fuels them to run. If they play against a grind it out team who doesn't turn the ball over a lot and plays good defense I think they are toast.

I'm a UVA fan but I see them losing early again this tournament. They will not lose the 1st matchup again but in their bracket I could see Oregon and Tennessee giving them fits. They have issues scoring and I know some of it is by design because they play a slow grind it out style but Guy and Jerome have issues against press defense. Guy is a great shooter and Jerome when healthy is pretty good also. Hunter is a good offensive player but I've watched many games where he barely gets touches.

I think Michigan State, Nevada (some what sleeper) ,Tennessee and UNC ( I fucking hate them) are the final 4 teams. UNC wins it all unfortunately.

Murray State I think is going to give Marquette a scary game today. Utah State is going to shock some non watching NCAA basketball folks and give UNC in their 2nd game a scare. Don't be surprised if Arizona state beats buffalo and Belmont beats Maryland also. I think this tournament is gonna be fun but not as crazy as last year

I'm not the biggest NCAA fan but I love this and the conference tournaments. It gives me a chance to learn about players and teams I don't have the time to watch.

Last edited:
LSU going to the sweet 16 if they can beat the other team and refs because I know the NCAA dont want LSU to win any games

Im riding with Duke, but like so many others have said, their lack of shooters is a problen

I also like Tenn. Thats a respectable swuad right there.

And wtf is LSU doing? They scaring the shit outta my bracket. Yall playin fuckin yale man. This basketball not cricket. Cmon son

Back