Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
NBC.com-ShowName-AllShowsImage-1920x1080.jpg

Has anyone checked out the 3 episodes they've released yet? Show stars Glenn Howerton and Patton Oswalt. Executive Produced by Seth Meyers and Lorne Michaels.

Show is about Glenn Howerton moving to Toledo, Ohio after losing his dream job to his academic Rival. Howerton's character is a Harvard Philosophy graduate and a pretty fucked up dude who starts teaching AP Biology, but hates the job and the people around him and feels he's above everybody.

I was hesitant to watch it, but checked it out over the weekend and was surprised how much i did like. It isnt a greatest comedy to come out in years, but for a network cable show, its pretty funny and definitely one of the better shows NBC has in its current lineup. Howerton's character is kind of similar to his character in Its always sunny as far as his actions and stuff. Pretty decent.

They released 3 episodes to preview the show, but i guess the official release is on March 1st.

I peeped the trailer on you tube. wasn't impressed. I'll still give it a watch tho.

@Lou Cypher do you watch "The Good Place"? I've been hearing good things. might check it out...

I peeped the trailer on you tube. wasn't impressed. I'll still give it a watch tho.

@Lou Cypher do you watch "The Good Place"? I've been hearing good things. might check it out...
I know what youre speaking about. Never checked for it myself but i as well have only heard good things about it online. Might peep a few episodes tonight

Show turned out WAAAAAY Better than I had anticipated it would. Did anyone watch the first season??

Glenn Howerton basically just plays Dennis from its always Sunny, but different. Shit is hilarious though.

Im in there like swim wear.

This is so good. I might watch it on a week to week basis vs waiting till the season is all done to binge it in 1 day.

Im in there like swim wear.

This is so good. I might watch it on a week to week basis vs waiting till the season is all done to binge it in 1 day.
It sucks, but if it's on hulu I try to watch it the day its released. I'm just one view, but I always feel good about watching on a tracked service acting like its helping my favorite shows get renewed lol

Back