Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Youngboy Arrested in Tallahassee on Kidnapping & Weapons Charges

Jus checked and says she is 15 on her IG

So no way she was 13 last year

Just sayin... Facts matter
and what about catch me outside then? she was legit in a relationship with him when she was 13.

u consider tekashi a pedo?

and what about catch me outside then? she was legit in a relationship with him when she was 13.

u consider tekashi a pedo?

Idk. I typed in cashmeoutside on ig and no official profile popped up.

So i cant call it.

Your yrs was off on the other one tho.

15 fuckin 17 is normal

And like i said i dont know shit about tekeshi

Idk. I typed in cashmeoutside on ig and no official profile popped up.

So i cant call it.

Your yrs was off on the other one tho.

15 fuckin 17 is normal

And like i said i dont know shit about tekeshi
lmao c'mon fam danielle bregoli aka bhadbabie is cashmeoutside

So the new breed of new nigga rappers are women abusers and pedos? And you got niggas still fuckin wit these deplorable idiots?

Nah son. Niggas need guidance like a muhfucka. Wtf?!

Bruh R Kelly and Dr. Dre been out for over 20 years. 1 a pedo another a woman beater. Alot of people dont care about shit like this. Even the old heads beat women and other shit.

So the new breed of new nigga rappers are women abusers and pedos? And you got niggas still fuckin wit these deplorable idiots?

Nah son. Niggas need guidance like a muhfucka. Wtf?!

Naw bruh.

shit is the same. Maybe even better. You got stories of plenty older dudes smashing young chicks. From artist to the old niggas in the neighborhood.

A long time ago shit was acceptable

Naw bruh.

shit is the same. Maybe even better. You got stories of plenty older dudes smashing young chicks. From artist to the old niggas in the neighborhood.

A long time ago shit was acceptable

I don't know where you from, but we clowned old niggas that preyed on young broads like that.

As far as artists are concerned, yeah, we all knew Pun used to whoop his wife's ass, but that nigga gave us, "Dead in the middle of little Italy..." We all know X has been a junky since day 1, but his first two albums are undeniable classics and changed the entire landscape of the genre. Kells married Aaliyah when she was still in a stroller, and is prolly still tryna smash girls in training bras, but what's better fuckin music than 12 Play?

My point is, yeah, the artists we grew up on had similar problems, but 1. There was no social media, and 2. They still put out quality shit. There was a trade off.

These new niggas have all the worst inclinations of our favorite artists wit none of their talent. They fucking suck. It's not the same.

I don't know where you from, but we clowned old niggas that preyed on young broads like that.

As far as artists are concerned, yeah, we all knew Pun used to whoop his wife's ass, but that nigga gave us, "Dead in the middle of little Italy..." We all know X has been a junky since day 1, but his first two albums are undeniable classics and changed the entire landscape of the genre. Kells married Aaliyah when she was still in a stroller, and is prolly still tryna smash girls in training bras, but what's better fuckin music than 12 Play?

My point is, yeah, the artists we grew up on had similar problems, but 1. There was no social media, and 2. They still put out quality shit. There was a trade off.

These new niggas have all the worst inclinations of our favorite artists wit none of their talent. They fucking suck. It's not the same.

Lol dont matter if you think they got talent bruh. The point is the shit been going on. Just cuz the music aint catered to you is really irrelevant.

Lol dont matter if you think they got talent bruh. The point is the shit been going on. Just cuz the music aint catered to you is really irrelevant.

No one is disputing whether or not the shit went on, we know it did, but people are willing to put up with more shit, or let shit slide, when something of value is given. It's human nature.

People are less likely to call out Dre for his fuck shit than Kodak Black, is what I'm saying. And it's because of what Dre has done throughout his career.

Does his forehead always look like that?

Whatever happened with Rick Ross kidnapping charges? I recall it got serious there for a minute but havent heard shit about it since.

Back