Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll NBA Trade Talk - Lakers & Wolves

Would you do this trade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peace_79

Black Excellence
This series puts different trade scenarios together and asks fans from the respective teams; and the rest of the Sports Bar to weigh in on whether the trade should happen or not AND why.

For the sake of simplicity, let’s assume the money works out for all scenarios.

//////////////

Aight first up -

LA Lakers receive
  • Jimmy Bultler
  • Karl Anthony-Towns

Minesota Timberwolves receive
  • Kyle Kuzma
  • Lonzo Ball
  • Brandon Ingram

lol @ Minnesota giving up Towns and Butler so they can have this lineup

Ball
Wiggins
Ingram
Kuzma
Dieng

That team would be a perennial 10th seed unless Ingram and Wiggins took massive steps forward

lol @ Minnesota giving up Towns and Butler so they can have this lineup

Ball
Wiggins
Ingram
Kuzma
Dieng

That team would be a perennial 10th seed unless Ingram and Wiggins took massive steps forward

Lol. Well that would be the idea - develop extremely young talent for cheap to reach a high ceiling down the road?

You also conveniently left out Ball and Kuz in your analysis.

Lol. Well that would be the idea - develop extremely young talent for cheap to reach a high ceiling down the road?

You also conveniently left out Ball and Kuz in your analysis.

Kuzma already 23 years old, he's not going to get that much better and he's terrible on defense

Lonzo can't shoot, maybe he'll fix his jumper at some point but I'll have to see it to believe it

Because Butler ceiling has already been reached and Ball and Ingram got a lot left to learn along with Kuz

Butler is gonna leave after next year but KAT ain’t going anywhere. You’re trading you best player for what reason? I’d fire Thibs before I trade KAT.

As a laker fan I’d hate that trade. But.. I read reports Jimmy and K.A.T. didn’t really like playing with each other much earlier this summer.

If Jimmy was to get traded I doubt they’d be packaged together

Butler and towns are too much for ball (when Teague and rose still there) kuzma and ingram who is another unproven shooter next to Wiggins

Had you said kuzma and ball for butler then yeah then you're left with rondo, butler, ingram, lebron, mcgee

lebron with someone who occupys the paint... nah...

Only bright side is those would be 3 less players whos growth will be stunted.. but... nah

Back