Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Summer league 2019

Stop it son. Stay in your lane.

10erepc.jpg

If you wanna see the best version of this summer league heat team it's what they putting on the floor vs China on ESPNU

I'm waiting to see Okpala in action though

If you wanna see the best version of this summer league heat team it's what they putting on the floor vs China on ESPNU

I'm waiting to see Okpala in action though

Are you excited about the young players your team drafted? What was the issue with Okpala not playing in the California Classic?

Are you excited about the young players your team drafted? What was the issue with Okpala not playing in the California Classic?
It had to do with the trade he can't be signed until July 6th and yes I'm very high on KZ I think he'll be a top 15 player from this draft and herro is a great fit. Didn't get drafted but Kendrick Nunn can really score he should get a chance to be the backup PG

It had to do with the trade he can't be signed until July 6th and yes I'm very high on KZ I think he'll be a top 15 player from this draft and herro is a great fit. Didn't get drafted but Kendrick Nunn can really score he should get a chance to be the backup PG

KZ was one of the guys I thought the Spurs should look at seriously but I like the guys we got in tnks draft

Silver, temper your expectations for tonight

If Zion for whatever reason doesn't have a "good"game, it's going to be ok

Back