Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Fixed, because Mosgov shouldn’t be in the league and he has 2 years left on that horrendous deal, you’re not getting anything for that
We did get something for it. I thought we’d at least see how he plays here and fit in for at least half the season if it works out great, if not we trade him at the deadline.

Giovany said he thinks magic gonna pick him 6th and sga has had workouts but wouldnt reveal the teams.

+ Look at the measurables that's hammonds mo. I did read magic might trade up with atl for doncic and hawks draft young 6th

Damn I would be crushed. Niggas need to move down if they really want him but there has to be a team willing to play ball and SGA might not be there at 12 if it's the Clippers that come calling

but yea I hear the Hawks are in love with Trae. Hope we can work something out with them or Memphis to where we won't have to give up anything too valuable. Maybe offer them some cap relief. Vuc expiring for Miles Plumlee who's owed close to 13 mil for the next few years works something like that. Maybe throw in a protected first.

We did get something for it. I thought we’d at least see how he plays here and fit in for at least half the season if it works out great, if not we trade him at the deadline.

Addition by subtraction, Dwight ain’t helping no young team and why would he want to be on a team in the last years of his career that might not make the playoffs?

Addition by subtraction, Dwight ain’t helping no young team and why would he want to be on a team in the last years of his career that might not make the playoffs?
I’m not arguing against that point. My point was that A. since he’s on the roster see how he fits B. if it don’t work trade him at the deadline.

I’m reading he wants out, Brooklyn still wins
Shit Dwight isn’t the first 30+ post prime player to get dealt to a bad team he just would’ve had to suck it up, but knowing his reputation it might’ve been for the best, plus we missed out on a potentially awesome twin tower duo of Allen and Howard @ock

Damn I would be crushed. Niggas need to move down if they really want him but there has to be a team willing to play ball and SGA might not be there at 12 if it's the Clippers that come calling

but yea I hear the Hawks are in love with Trae. Hope we can work something out with them or Memphis to where we won't have to give up anything too valuable. Maybe offer them some cap relief. Vuc expiring for Miles Plumlee who's owed close to 13 mil for the next few years works something like that. Maybe throw in a protected first.

Still fluid so who knows

If the kings draft doncic , I think the bulls and grizzlies will trade picks for Bagley and Carter

Bulls been wanting Bagley on the low they went to mad duke games the hype says mpj

Still fluid so who knows

If the kings draft doncic , I think the bulls and grizzlies will trade picks for Bagley and Carter

Bulls been wanting Bagley on the low they went to mad duke games the hype says mpj

I'm guessing SGA really impressed teams in those private work outs. Fuck it SGA it is.

@Kentucky talk me in to SGA bruh. I only seen him play once or twice this year. I know he's good but can he be a star?

Yeah I don't know much about this SGA dude either man. What's his best traits? What's his nba comparison? Btw I'm rooting hard for the Magic. I really want them boys to find a franchise player.

fuck it

A pelican prospect in the 2nd round

Josh Okogie

SG, Sophomore, Georgia Tech, 6’4”, 211 lbs, 19 years old

18.2 ppg, 41.6% FG, 38% 3PT, 82.1% FT, 6.3 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.8 spg

A player that’s been on the NBA’s radar for two seasons, Okogie projects as a two-way wing player with some positional versatility. Add in the fact that he’s done a good job spacing the court and you have a player that fits the modern NBA well.

Okogie strength and NBA readiness comes on the defensive side. With a 7 foot wingspan and strong athleticism, Okogie can depend multiple positions on the wing and has the ability to jump into passing lanes and disrupt the opposing offense. Defensive basketball IQ is also there and Okogie makes smart, crisp rotations to make him a strong off ball defender.

Offensively, Okogie’s greatest strength is his three-point shooting—hitting 38% of his attempts from deep. He works well off ball as a catch and shoot player and cutter. But overall offensively, Okogie is still raw. His shot mechanics could use some work, and averaging just 2.7 assists per 40 minutes despite the high usage rate is less than ideal.

Shit Dwight isn’t the first 30+ post prime player to get dealt to a bad team he just would’ve had to suck it up, but knowing his reputation it might’ve been for the best, plus we missed out on a potentially awesome twin tower duo of Allen and Howard @ock

General consensus is Sean Marks is well aware of Dwight’s locker room issues and didn’t care to introduce that to our young core. Mozgov has been complaining, we got rid of him without losing anything, the buyout price is practically what we would have paid Mozgov anyways. & he wasn’t getting minutes

No point in getting marginally better just to still be garbage and make our 2019 draft pick lower for a possible 1 year rental. We maintain flexibility moving forward. I think it’s an intelligent move personally.

league sources told The Athletic. If the Mavericks pass on Mohamed Bamba, that would signal the team will go all in on trying to sign Cousins or restricted free agent Clint Capela. DeAndre Jordan could also become an unrestricted free agent if he declines his $24.1 million player option, but Dallas

General consensus is Sean Marks is well aware of Dwight’s locker room issues and didn’t care to introduce that to our young core. Mozgov has been complaining, we got rid of him without losing anything, the buyout price is practically what we would have paid Mozgov anyways. & he wasn’t getting minutes

No point in getting marginally better just to still be garbage and make our 2019 draft pick lower for a possible 1 year rental. We maintain flexibility moving forward. I think it’s an intelligent move personally.
Yeah I get that point.

fuck it

A pelican prospect in the 2nd round

Josh Okogie

SG, Sophomore, Georgia Tech, 6’4”, 211 lbs, 19 years old

18.2 ppg, 41.6% FG, 38% 3PT, 82.1% FT, 6.3 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.8 spg

A player that’s been on the NBA’s radar for two seasons, Okogie projects as a two-way wing player with some positional versatility. Add in the fact that he’s done a good job spacing the court and you have a player that fits the modern NBA well.

Okogie strength and NBA readiness comes on the defensive side. With a 7 foot wingspan and strong athleticism, Okogie can depend multiple positions on the wing and has the ability to jump into passing lanes and disrupt the opposing offense. Defensive basketball IQ is also there and Okogie makes smart, crisp rotations to make him a strong off ball defender.

Offensively, Okogie’s greatest strength is his three-point shooting—hitting 38% of his attempts from deep. He works well off ball as a catch and shoot player and cutter. But overall offensively, Okogie is still raw. His shot mechanics could use some work, and averaging just 2.7 assists per 40 minutes despite the high usage rate is less than ideal.
another prospect

Just stop. Your heart ain't in it

in b4 the logo swoops in and shakes the game up.

I hate this geek mf he shoots down everything, but yea it was bagley

Back