Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

He has a personal trainer that's not trying to get clout and likes so he doesn't post workouts to YouTube
You the big bro but please dont say clout. Shit is a high school cringe word. And yes I'm aware it's been around since the 1400s.

The kobe rebrand is crazy lol

Maybe because he didn't sit on his ass and play in washed big 3 games though after retirement

Like basketball devoured his entire life and now he's free. I thought he would stay a recluse

Shoutout to kobe and at the same time fuck that nigga

Lmaoo reaction nigga react away. Your fav ball player is or was a hoe ass nigga

“ I should pay off my hoes like Shaq”

Nah I ain’t letting this rebrand go through quietly. If ain’t within context of game. He dead out here b

Thanks for the notification. I think we can all sleep a little easier now.

I just want the officials to have more consistency with how they call continuation this season

I think some of the officials were just as confused by the new interpretation as the fans. Hopefully they're up to speed now.

I just want the officials to have more consistency with how they call continuation this season
I would go into a spill about it, but niggas be getting sassy about that

i'll just say, i agree with you sir

Is "sassy" the new go to word on ABW? That's two separate men using that word within the last couple of posts.

Danny Ainge is Satan,the Celtics get the kings or Sixers pick next year if it's not the number one pick,

they also get Memphis' pick if it falls out of the top 8 and the Clippers pick if it falls out of the top 14,

dude out here finessing teams for their picks.

Danny Ainge is Satan,the Celtics get the kings or Sixers pick next year if it's not the number one pick,

they also get Memphis' pick if it falls out of the top 8 and the Clippers pick if it falls out of the top 14,

Teams are dumb for not protecting the picks

Just wait until he flips those picks + Brown for a star player like AD

Back