NBA Offseason Thread

I ain't think you would catch that lol good job

I say this line about once a week

I still watch them episodes all the damn time

giphy.gif

They woulda drafted and kept Wiggins too

So instead we would be up and coming, “promising” young team, with two injury prone players in Kyrie and Hayward and still ringless..that sound like what the Celtics are going to go through over the next 3-4 years...I’m good.

I like our squad, at the end of this year the few bad contracts that we have will be highly tradeable, we have our PG and PF/C taken care of and we still have one of the best benches in the league since that part of our roster hasn’t changed and we were top 5 last year.

If we add a second scorer (a 20 ppg type) we top 4 in the East...as it stand’s we’re still good enough to slap around bottom feeders like the Bulls during a rebuild.

#WhenYouThinkOfTheEast
#YouThinkOfUs

Is it plausible for the Warriors would have looked at him? Yeah

Is he telling the truth? Who knows.

What’s hilarious is that he thinks this coming out makes him look better

i dont believe nothing this nigga says

Reactions: 703lexus
With lebron school opening today I'm ready to acknowledge him as the GOAT
He's 30 years behind Manute Bol, 20 years behind Oprah, and 10 years behind Jalen Rose in having a school. Not exactly sure how giving back to your community with a school helps your goat status. But it is a great look for the kids and families in that area.

Reactions: Focal Point
He's 30 years behind Manute Bol, 20 years behind Oprah, and 10 years behind Jalen Rose in having a school. Not exactly sure how giving back to your community with a school helps your goat status. But it is a great look for the kids and families in that area.
On and off court impact that adds to his iconic status

So the NBA really gonna get this gambling money huh? Max salary gonna hit 50 mil soon.

More importantly depending on when this money hits and how it impacts the cap, the warriors might really be able to keep the team intact.

Last edited: