Baynes
Rozier
Theis
Semi
Robert Williams/Larkin

Brad the Goat

We’re crushing Golden State

giphy.gif

There wasnt much protest when lebron did what he wanted to do.. chopped up two teams to make the "HEATLES" everyone is getting flack from what he started.... but again
you get people who use qualifiers .."oh but he did it this way" shit annoying but we are here now and it is what it is..

What NBA were you watching?

Well every move lebron has made from 2010 til now its because he has free will and can do what he wants to do.. Kd moved its he killed the nba, Boogie goes to the warriors its not fair..

There wasnt much protest when lebron did what he wanted to do.. chopped up two teams to make the "HEATLES" everyone is getting flack from what he started.... but again you get people who use qualifiers .."oh but he did it this way" shit annoying but we are here now and it is what it is..
this is always a very interesting debate.....very different but people make them the same

Lebron was cool w/ Kevin Love and Kyrie too.

What the point of this? Any relationships can change over time.

I’m clearly responding to the LeBron is here now Zo getting shipped out now rhetoric . He don’t wanna play with Lonzo so he gonna trade him now . A year or two from now anything can change. Did you even read what was being said in context?

Back to wasteland, sad.

I was in cleveland, there's a greyhound bus station with meth heads walking around like zombies across the street from gund arena

this was downtown.Looked like those slums in lil shop of horrors

You were a fan of the Lakers now you’re a fan of the Warriors that’s the only thing you’ve brought to this thread so far good job

That's all u need to know. Oh u wanna talk about who's the assistant coach to the assistant coach? Or who's the 12 player on the bench? Go fuck your mother.

Warrriors 4 life!

Well every move lebron has made from 2010 til now its because he has free will and can do what he wants to do.. Kd moved its he killed the nba, Boogie goes to the warriors its not fair..

There wasnt much protest when lebron did what he wanted to do.. chopped up two teams to make the "HEATLES" everyone is getting flack from what he started.... but again you get people who use qualifiers .."oh but he did it this way" shit annoying but we are here now and it is what it is..

Kg pierce and ray allen got to slide

My predictions for Next years playoffs I don’t care how early it is

East
1 Boston
2 Philadelphia
3 Toronto
4 Washington ( John Wall will be back for a full season
5 Milwaukee
6 Pacers
7 Miami
8 Detroit Cavs Knick’s

1 Gold State
2 Houston
3 OKC
4 Utah
5 Lakers
6 Spurs
7 Minnesota
8 Pelicans

The west is all about chemistry Lebron is not going to come in and takeover and run shit like he did in the east the highest I have the lakers finishing is a 4th seed

Nah man ppl were going at lebron the second they heard The Decision was gonna air and havent shut up since

N some ppl waited til they heard him not pick their team to start bitchin

But yea i do think if u were cool with bron doing it then dont cry about gsw now

And also the irony is a lot of ppl that trashed bron for doing that are cool with what KD did n rooted for em.

The hypocrisy definitely goes both ways

Last edited:
Back