NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad the Knicks took RJ instead of trying to do some outside the box shit.

Yup. Bird in the hand ...

With their history, fuck 3 Dimensional chess - execute some basic shit

Last edited:
Someone school me on why the cavs would pick Garland when they have Sexton. They are both undersized pgs, so neither can really play the 2.

Only makes sense if one of them get traded unless theres something im missing

Edit: Sexton plays more like a SG.

Last edited:
What you see in Romeo? I'd pick NAW for his passing ability and shooting. I feel Romeo is too 1 dimensional personally.

He can score but outside of that it's a lot to be desired. Y'all do need scoring though and at 16 you can't be mad

Scoring aside he has great measurables with two way upside and is a solid athlete. Love the fact that he can get to the rim/ft line. We've constantly struggled in that area throughout the years. If he can get that jumper looking right he should be a solid pro. NAW is the safer pick but his ceiling isnt as high. Im cool with either

Someone school me on why the cavs would pick Garland when they have Sexton. They are both undersized pgs, so neither can really play the 2.

The Ghost of David Khan Runs the Cavs

Unless somebody get dealt they must think they can recreate Dame and CJ

When you suck as much as Cleveland you dont draft necessarily for positonal need, you take whoever you feel is the best player available

Status
Not open for further replies.