Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I care about is hoping that frank comes back from international play with a high amount of confidence.

Fuck team USA winning, I rather the Knicks have a pg

Still think Lopez coulda been used but maybe next time Team USA will actually have a big man in the lineup for utility

i

I said before that idgaf about international play at all but sucks that this happened under Pops first year.

I know I’ma sound like “that guy” but I never really felt good about pop doing this

Only because I thought he was too old and was on his way out especially with what happened to his wife

I know I’ma sound like “that guy” but I never really felt good about pop doing this

Only because I thought he was too old and was on his way out especially with what happened to his wife
Damn so niggas couldnt even get it done for ms.pops?

This isn't all on the coaching staff, eventhough they can take some blame for the team coming up short of the medal round.

Team USA always relied on talent to overcome their lack of continuity. This team doesn't have the top tier talent like all those coach K teams did. You can't expect to beat these foreign teams that have played together for years with solid to good talent with the roster USA constructed for this tournament.

The USA team had to learn how to play together in a month and some change with role players and a couple of All-Stars. Lmao.

I only wish Booker was on team USA so my guy could yoke him w/o a double team and he could go home and convince JJ to bring him to PHX

@#1hiphopjunki3

How long pop got left you think?

Honestly I have no clue. He signed a 3 year deal I believe. So I wouldn't be surprised his health and the team being competitive permitting, he stays the whole 3 and then retiring.

I think he wants to set the team in a good place for whoever takes over after he is gone. If it's Becky Hammon, Tim Duncan, or whoever they decide to hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back