Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really getting a chance to look at the rosters I like Philly as my favorite in the East

An underrated move was scooping Neto from Utah, dude is much bettet than TJ McConnell

Tobias Harris got overpaid but I think he's going to have a really good season with them needing him to do more as a pick and roll ball handler

Should have the best defense in the league, Josh Richardson the smallest guy in the starting lineup at 6"6

If Zhaire Smith can step up and give them something this season thats going to be big

Think people should be concerned about Milwaukee's future, I believe in Giannis but locking him into a core with Bledsoe and Middleton was a bad decision

Losing Brogdon going to really hurt the Bucks too imo

I don’t think the rockets will be the 1 seed.

Honestly all the top teams gonna have adjustment periods besides Denver that’s who I think will be the top seed.

I think we're going to be 2nd behind Denver especially if we're serious about doing more load management but I honestly wouldnt be surprised if we ended up as the top seed either

Turkey dominated the last quarter and got the 72-70 win over Italy after a dog fight. Alessandro Gentile finished the game with 26 points but failed to score in the closing seconds and the Turkish national team prevailed.
Cedi Osman who scored the go-ahead three (70-68) and had 20 points in total was the leader of the winners. Ersan Ilyasova added 16 points and Furkan Korkmaz scored 12 and key buckets in the closing minutes

Dunk contests are becoming boring. Also, these youngins are wearing out their knees. I saw a clip of Lebron's son sitting on the sidelines with ice packs on his knees lookin like a 12-year vet with miles on him. They need to work on their shots and focus less on their hops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back