Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol raps with lowry and siakam vs curry, Dlo, and Willy cauley Stein?

The fuck are y’all talking about? Toronto is back to irrelevancy nationally lol
Nobody tryna see that shit b

I dont doubt that but there has been many trash games on Christmas day in the past. If they are the champs put them on.

The only game to look forward to this Christmas is the Lakers v. Clippers.

They making a big deal over this team USA shit. If it was the Olympics they would be playing

All you have to do is actually look up before they started doing this program where the NBA players were practicing a bit in the off season and playing in these FIBA tournaments to get your answer why some are making an issue out of this.

The NBA players were underwhelming in the Olympics for that stretch before they implemented this program. It also determines the USA team seeding in the Olympics, I believe. It should be interesting to see how many players decide not to play in the Olympics next year also

Kawhi left Raps for home, family: 'It was never about winning a championship'

Everybody knew where I wanted to play last year during the trade, and it was the Lakers or Clippers and wanting to come back home,” Leonard told Yahoo Sports. “Once we were able to get [Paul] to be a part of this with me, I already knew he wanted to play at home, too. I felt like it was a great opportunity. I trusted the front office for the most part when I went through the process. They did everything right, just letting me play ball and not trying to call anyone’s cell phone. They took the right steps of doing it the legal way and waited until they were able to talk to me, and I liked that about them.”

“You know, once I got together with my team and we put the pros and cons down, it was never about winning a championship,” Leonard said to Yahoo Sports. “It was about what the future has to hold. And for me, myself and my family, that's what type of decision I had to make. It’s no discredit to Toronto, I just wanted to play at home. I wanted to do that before I got traded there, and obviously when I got there, it was a goal of mine to make history and get them a championship, and I feel like I did my job there pretty much and that I should be granted to go play where I wanted to after I gave them what they needed. I just wanted to play at home. Like Paul said, our families are able to come to games. But just from my own thinking, it’s like we're in the NBA and I played eight years already. Eight years can fly by so fast, and we’re not able to do anything with [our families] eight or nine months of the season

Last edited:
@Beta school me on Richardson's weaknesses.
Long story short don’t expect him to do anything Jimmy did as far as giving him the ball and making a play consistently. Not a go to scorer in the 4th outside of getting hot from the top of the key for the three.

Could be a better ball handler but he’s not Ennis but if he gets some pressure he gonna stop dribbling or cough it up

Jimmy butler lite without the hero ball capability in iso basically

Great guy though love him

Last edited:
lol jams petty

Jeremy Lin not even a bad player

He didn’t market himself correctly though because he should be a sensation still. Also Yao Ming bitch ass said if he’s still the leading face of China in a few years then he failed or they in China failed or something to that effect. He’s right though

But no way MCW has a job and Lin doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back