Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I made the mistake of copping those Kobe 2's for back to school grade 11. And got clowned to fucking oblivion as soon as I touched school grounds orientation day. My feet were size 13 back then so mix that with the fact the shoes were abnormally big to begin with. Smmfh. My niggas did not let up.

Joining White on the 2019 USA Basketball Select Team, which will be coached by Jeff Van Gundy: Jarrett Allen (Brooklyn Nets); Marvin Bagley III (Sacramento Kings); Mikal Bridges (Phoenix Suns); Jalen Brunson (Dallas Mavericks); John Collins (Atlanta Hawks); Pat Connaughton (Milwaukee Bucks); De'Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings); Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets); Jonathan Isaac (Orlando Magic); Mitchell Robinson (New York Knicks); Landry Shamet (Los Angeles Clippers/Wichita State); Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks).

"The purpose of the Select Team is to help prepare our National Team for the World Cup and to offer an opportunity for some younger NBA standouts to be involved in the USA Basketball National Team program," said USA Basketball Men's National Team Managing Director Colangelo. "These 13 players help extend the legacy of elite players who have been part of USA Basketball Select teams. Not only will this group help prepare the United States for the FIBA World Cup, but it will also provide them with valuable experience at the USA Basketball National Team level

Joining White on the 2019 USA Basketball Select Team, which will be coached by Jeff Van Gundy: Jarrett Allen (Brooklyn Nets); Marvin Bagley III (Sacramento Kings); Mikal Bridges (Phoenix Suns); Jalen Brunson (Dallas Mavericks); John Collins (Atlanta Hawks); Pat Connaughton (Milwaukee Bucks); De'Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings); Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets); Jonathan Isaac (Orlando Magic); Mitchell Robinson (New York Knicks); Landry Shamet (Los Angeles Clippers/Wichita State); Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks).

"The purpose of the Select Team is to help prepare our National Team for the World Cup and to offer an opportunity for some younger NBA standouts to be involved in the USA Basketball National Team program," said USA Basketball Men's National Team Managing Director Colangelo. "These 13 players help extend the legacy of elite players who have been part of USA Basketball Select teams. Not only will this group help prepare the United States for the FIBA World Cup, but it will also provide them with valuable experience at the USA Basketball National Team level

Isaac made the select team. Happy for my boy. He said hes up to 234 pounds now too!

Last edited:
Really rooting for the kid. He deserves better than Boston though.

2lxjhud.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back