Status
Not open for further replies.
So you tossing in a lot of what ifs... ok so

What if Bron gets hurt

What if AD inevitably gets hurt like he does

You dont think Kawhi won't be motivated to beat Bron... again

You think don't PG can help spread the load offensively and defensively

What if Vogel can't do shit with this team

I think Kawhi was doing what's best for him and he went after another superstar like everyone else to help him while he helps them

I'm not disagreeing with most of what you said.

As of right now, the Clippers have a slight edge on the Lakers for the favorites to win it all (according to the biggest Sports Book).

I am talking mainly about money. Lebron has a lifetime contract with Nike that could see him make a billion dollars so NBA money is secondary.

I'm sure Kawhi is doing alright with that New Balance deal but I guarantee you his NBA salary is his biggest source of income.

I know Kawhi wanted to play in Los Angeles (either Clippers or Lakers) but there is a reason he didn't sign the max deal NOW.

You nigga with these narrative that y'all like to push. Lets talk about how OKC was one game away being up 3-1 and KD bitchass threw those games bruh. We had a better squad for KD with the addition of VO but this nigga left to the team he just lost too. The thing I really blame presti on is not having a 3-d SG for years with Roberson and thabo sefolosha. Also, Billy D and thats really it.

Man presti got mad picks for pg and Russ these dudes get multiple picks from other teams from 2020-2026 when you add in Grant that’s crazy
The only thing is it has potential to be a losing culture and organization built on hypotheticals and "just wait on its". SGA is nice, but is he enough to sale on to fans? OKC banking on strictly picks, they have to be careful not become the Suns.

This has been said a million time over the owner didn't want to give harden the 4 mil extra. So presti had to trade him because of the owner
This is well known and i don't really fault him for that but his failures are way more than the Harden trade.

The only thing is it has potential to be a losing culture and organization built on hypotheticals and "just wait on its". SGA is nice, but is he enough to sale on to fans? OKC banking on strictly picks, they have to be careful not become the Suns.

Nah they can rebuild on the fly like the clippers did ,they still got trade assets in adams,shroeder,gallinari,roberson(if healthy) & noel they have young players to build with in sga,fergusen and bazley, i guess diallo too + mad picks to trade for a disgruntled star or whoever & presti can draft

doubt they flat out tank cuz the lottery odds just showed it's too risky to do that

Russ w Houston now......

Cp3 by hisself w OKC for now...

a9lmif.gif

Harden has to adapt to russ or it will be a disaster , russ can't play off ball his jumper trash and harden and russ #1-2 in turnovers per game in the league

they about to be a completely different team that what you saw the last 2 years.Trade screams desperation to stay relevant cuz several other west teams made moves but russ provides the #2 scoring option cp couldn't consistently be

You nigga with these narrative that y'all like to push. Lets talk about how OKC was one game away being up 3-1 and KD bitchass threw those games bruh. We had a better squad for KD with the addition of VO but this nigga left to the team he just lost too. The thing I really blame presti on is not having a 3-d SG for years with Roberson and thabo sefolosha. Also, Billy D and thats really it.

This.

That's the kinda shit i'm talking about. As a GM you gotta fix weaknesses in your roster. You also gotta know that your star player is not happy and be ready for all possible scenarios. You gotta recognize that your head coaches are suspect and maybe find a coach that ain't afraid to move Russ off ball. Owners pay the money. Gm's put the team together. Players determine the success of the team. They had a good run. All i'm saying is that the odds are against them to strike gold twice. Even if they did, it's gonna have to be through the draft bcuz you just can't sell OKC to top free agents. ( PG was rare but i think some of that had to do with LBJ going to L.A. and getting that extra year from OKC)

I think in a couple of years Greek Freak gonna be in the same situation in Milwaukee. How do you sell Milwaukee to top free agents?

Harden has to adapt to russ or it will be a disaster , russ can't play off ball his jumper trash and harden and russ #1-2 in turnovers per game in the league

they about to be a completely different team that what you saw the last 2 years.Trade screams desperation to stay relevant cuz several other west teams made moves but russ provides the #2 scoring option cp couldn't consistently be

If i'm Russ, I'm working on my free throws this summer bcuz i'm taking damn near everything to the rack.

For Houston, the trade reeks of desperation. The Rockets seemed like they would be standing pat this summer, and that strategy actually made a lot of sense. For all their reported squabbling, Paul and James Harden have actually proved to be a solid duo over the last couple seasons. Even after their slow start in Year 2 of the Harden-Paul experiment, the Rockets were one of the better teams in the league in the second half of last season. After the All-Star break, Houston had a robust 17.0 net rating with Paul and Harden sharing the floor. And for all the talk of CP3’s decline, over that same time frame, the Rockets had a 10.7 net rating in Paul’s solo minutes.

Guarantee russ & harden won't be doing this

I got it shaking out like this:

West:

1) Clippers/Lakers
2) Clippers/Lakers
3) Nuggets
4) Blazers
5) Jazz
6) Warriors
7) Rockets
8) Spurs
---------------
9) Kings
10) Mavs
11) Wolves
12) Suns
13) Pelicans
14) Grizzlies
15) Thunder

East:
1) Bucks
2) The Squad
3) Pacers
4) Nets
5) Celtics
6) Raptors
7) Heat
8) Hawks
----------------
9) Magic
10) Pistons
11) Wizards
12) Bulls
13) Cavs
14) Knicks
15) Hornets
(With the two WOAT NBA owners at the bottom, where they should be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back