Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that its clear the Knicks are focuses on the long term plan, this is not terrible. I woulda preferred around 17-18 mil a year. Happy that its a 3 year deal instead of 4. Need a few more of these to surround RJ, Knox and Mitchell.

Fuck no. That dude isn't all that great and his 3 point shooting has progressively gotten worse each year. Hopefully he can find his shooting stroke and still play solid defense.

I mean we need a bigger 3 on the roster but he is gonna take minutes from younger guys because Pop loves vets. Hopefully some of the young guys like Lonnie can beat him out for minutes

Fuck no. That dude isn't all that great and his 3 point shooting has progressively gotten worse each year. Hopefully he can find his shooting stroke and still play solid defense.

I mean we need a bigger 3 on the roster but he is gonna take minutes from younger guys because Pop loves vets. Hopefully some of the young guys like Lonnie can beat him out for minutes

He was decent for the nets, stepped up when we needed him to. Gave us good production in the playoffs. I wouldn't be mad at it.

He was decent for the nets, stepped up when we needed him to. Gave us good production in the playoffs. I wouldn't be mad at it.

I didn't watch the Nets playoff series but I looked at his numbers in this years playoffs and he shot 23% from the floor and 29 % from 3 while averaging 6.6 points, 4 rebounds and less than 1 assist, block or steal in the series.

I hope he gets back to his last season in Atlanta numbers. He shot really good then

I didn't watch the Nets playoff series but I looked at his numbers in this years playoffs and he shot 23% from the floor and 29 % from 3 while averaging 6.6 points, 4 rebounds and less than 1 assist, block or steal in the series.

I hope he gets back to his last season in Atlanta numbers. He shot really good then

Lmao. He's been done bruh.

Damn you right he was bricking more than I remember. He's serviceable though.

He was solid for the Nets last season, provided good energy and defense. He struggled a bit offensively in the playoffs. If he played like he did for us last year for y’all, y’all are gonna love him.

Damn you right he was bricking more than I remember. He's serviceable though.
He was solid for the Nets last season, provided good energy and defense. He struggled a bit offensively in the playoffs. If he played like he did for us last year for y’all, y’all are gonna love him.

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

On a positive note, how about those NETS!!! Sean Marks helped turned that ship around. Another former Spurs guy doing great in the league! I'm happy for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back