• Kobe

• Kareem

Results are only viewable after voting.
It SHOULD be:

Kareem
Jordan
Bron
Bill Russell or Magic

I’m sure some 22-30 yr old will find ways to slide Kobe or Curry in there, tho. Such disrespect to Tim Duncan, who accomplished more than both of them.
I included Curry in my top 4.

Lebron, Jordan, Kareem, Curry.

I understand the case for wanting to pick others over Curry, but no one on this list influenced a change in the way people play the game as rapidly as Curry had that effect.

Many of us are old enough to remember that shooting threes was a sin. It is as if players weren't allowed to even shoot open threes in exchange for throwing it down into the post.

Almost over night, this dude Curry changed how the world plays basketball. While I don't consider him an ISO GOAT like everyone else on the list who can win all alone, today's game has his stamp all over it.

It's been funny watching Bron face what Kobe had to deal with his entire career. Going against juggernauts straight out the gate in rd 1.

Niggas be gassing his finals appearances like the wizards and bobcats wasn't his road to the finals. foh

LeBRON still better than Kobe. Playing with Shaq happened, he shit the bed plenty. Unlike others, he didn’t make an immediate impact on the game.

Bron is singlehandedly responsible for the superteam bullshit we got going on now, I don't wanna hear shit about Shaq.

Especially when Kobe was the best player on the team post 2000. Then went on and damn near 3 peated again with this team

GMZGEl2XYAAZ47j

Bron is singlehandedly responsible for the superteam bullshit we got going on now, I don't wanna hear shit about Shaq.

Especially when Kobe was the best player on the team post 2000. Then went on and damn near 3 peated again with this team

GMZGEl2XYAAZ47j
Yes, at that time, the team was very good. They played in that era that was still considered hero ball. Andrew Bynum was a pretty decent center. Lamar Odom was a very good versatile player. Pau Gasol was one of the better power forwards in the NBA. This wasn’t just some scrub team in that era. It was Squad.

Yes, at that time, the team was very good. They played in that era that was still considered hero ball. Andrew Bynum was a pretty decent center. Lamar Odom was a very good versatile player. Pau Gasol was one of the better power forwards in the NBA. This wasn’t just some scrub team in that era. It was Squad.
Wade said it himself, they ran and made a superteam off the strength of Kobe

giphy.gif

So brother you’re making my point for me, when you say Kobe he damn near threepeated with this team, cuz them niggas was great.

Idk fam, Pau was the 2nd option and was an 18 and 8 player.

But fuck all that. Wilt is the most disrespected legend of alltime. Nigga put up video game numbers and niggas act like it didn't happen.

Back