Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

I saw perk and got upset that he was there

Maybe he was the only one who didn’t have anything to do today

Their staff needs to be revamped bad
A big issue with ESPN is they have such a short NBA show. I think they understand their group isn’t the most popular, but the show being so quick doesn’t help them.

Also them constantly changing the crews doesn’t help with building continuity.

A big issue with ESPN is they have such a short NBA show. I think they understand their group isn’t the most popular, but the show being so quick doesn’t help them.

Also them constantly changing the crews doesn’t help with building continuity.
The show is short because it’s ASS lol

The changing crews is from lack of confidence in the people there, always hiring people with multiple jobs or people in between jobs

Micheal wilbon is trash personified also

The show is short because it’s ASS lol

The changing crews is from lack of confidence in the people there, always hiring people with multiple jobs or people in between jobs

Micheal wilbon is trash personified also
The Wilbon shot was harsh. Lmao.

Yeah, then having folks who have multiple jobs definitely screws stuff up. The folks barely know anything about the teams and always come with the freezing cold takes.

I’m happy to see that NBC is close to get back the NBA. ESPN/ABC has just been mediocre in their presentation from the very beginning. Games on NBC felt more important. If they somehow able to get the Inside the NBA crew and they show games on the USA Network with their show at the end it would be great.

quick revision

Topic to the wizards

Shepard to the Rockets

Risacher to the spurs

Knecht to the pistons

Buzelis to the blazers

I forgot how bad risacher was recently and the wizards are better off with a guard

Back