Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

No no no, I AM NOT DONE WITH U. I said i have time today.

U Rockets boys stay on Rafael Stone nuts, i am stunned folks are giving him a pass for his stupid draft picks trades yesterday. Most folks who follow the draft say the 2025 draft is a loaded draft full of potential Superstars. The "Master of drafting Role Players", Rafael Stone said "SUPERSTARS, Hell no". Then proceeded to give the Nets back control of their picks in 2025 and 2026 (another potentially solid draft class) for the opportunity to draft Role players in a far future draft, LMAO......

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

I just need either a wing or PG now and I’m set

It’ll be nice to hear about two ways at 6:30 vs 1 am lol

I'm really diggin the change. Shorter and easier to consume. Gives teams some more time to adjust to what has happened in the first round. Gives the second rounders their own day to shine a little. I like it.

I'm really diggin the change. Shorter and easier to consume. Gives teams some more time to adjust to what has happened in the first round. Gives the second rounders their own day to shine a little. I like it.
Yeah teams can take some more time and maybe make a much more informed pick

2nd rounders become way more important in this new CBA so it makes sense

Just gotta figure out something with guys not getting picked after sitting for 3 hours and then coming back the next day

I admire the dedication

I thought I was doing something getting a pizza and beer for the rights to draft a guy named after Superman
You are!! We are both dedicated to this shit. Lmao.

Got my Stella Artois watching NBA today right now. They got our guy Leglar on there. Lowe on the show and Kendrick Perkins isn’t as goofy as usual. The beer is helping me process Kendrick’s takes. Lmao.

You are!! We are both dedicated to this shit. Lmao.

Got my Stella Artois watching NBA today right now. They got our guy Leglar on there. Lowe on the show and Kendrick Perkins isn’t as goofy as usual. The beer is helping me process Kendrick’s takes. Lmao.

lmao Stella is exactly what I got
🫤

according to Front Office Sports, it was the league’s teams that made the suggestion, seeking more time to evaluate their second-round selections before making them. Silver, of course, works for the owners, so it’s hardly a surprise he would champion the idea. But while making the change necessitated buy-in from the NBA Players Association, not everyone has been a fan of the move.

The primary detractors, according to Front Office Sports, are the agents, who believe the change shifts leverage in the second round from the players to the teams. Whereas the fast-paced nature of the second round under the previous one-night format allowed agents to steer their clients to certain destinations, the day-long break between the two rounds now gives teams a better opportunity to assess the lay of the land.

After watching the exit interview with (our GM) Brian Wright, I think they might be stock piling picks for a trade.

Supposedly the reason they were okay with taking the 2030 (pick swap unless it’s #1) & 2031 picks was due to Minnesota letting them be very lightly or totally unprotected.

I like Castle a lot and I’m not too worried about his jumper. Don’t get me wrong, I am a little nervous about the shot, but his form isn’t broken and actually looks pretty smooth. Ultimately I think he will be a decent shooter.

Word I can see that making sense, I think Castle has a ton of upside if the jumper can just be respectable

Seems like the Spurs looking at positional versatility and defense to put a round Wemby, very interested to see what the rest of the summer looks like

Word I can see that making sense, I think Castle has a ton of upside if the jumper can just be respectable

Seems like the Spurs looking at positional versatility and defense to put a round Wemby, very interested to see what the rest of the summer looks like
They are super serious about the positional versatility. I still am not 100% sure Castle is a point guard, but our offense is similar to UCONN’s, so he should adjust easily.

I do think we should take a flyer on Juan Nunez if some of the better prospects are gone in the second. Maybe the later second round pick.

according to Front Office Sports, it was the league’s teams that made the suggestion, seeking more time to evaluate their second-round selections before making them. Silver, of course, works for the owners, so it’s hardly a surprise he would champion the idea. But while making the change necessitated buy-in from the NBA Players Association, not everyone has been a fan of the move.

The primary detractors, according to Front Office Sports, are the agents, who believe the change shifts leverage in the second round from the players to the teams. Whereas the fast-paced nature of the second round under the previous one-night format allowed agents to steer their clients to certain destinations, the day-long break between the two rounds now gives teams a better opportunity to assess the lay of the land.
If the added benefit is better decision making I don't see the issue. Most of the people I see complaining don't even know anything about the player their team just drafted anyway.

Back