Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
You don't understand why people don't like nepotism in general? Because that is what it is.

Where did I even imply what you're asking? I was clear in what I said. Being upset, key word, about the Lakers picking LBJ² at 55 is weird if you're not a fan of the team. Pretty simple.

Oh, didn't know. He's very raw, but he might turn into something.

Today wasn't bad. I might be more excited about Mogbo than Walter, but there were a couple of people I'm high on who were still there at 31, especially Oso Ighodaro.
Where did he end up getting drafted?

Wizards ain't had a hope for shit since Kelly Olynik got taken over by the spirit of Billy Ho in that game 7 vs Boston. There's been literally no effort to put a winning team together since then. Fuck that front office

Once Wall started getting hurt & he left it be came the Bradley Beal trade watch for a minute. Shame how it ended

He's not wrong, but this seems like a blatant Fuck You to the sport.

Ain't no way you can't tell me after a cardiac episode and ONE SEASON of sub-par play is this kid ready for the league.

And since there IS so much nepotism in the league, PURGE the league of it. ALL of it.

Bronny needs to go back to school, CUT THANASIS, FIRE Rick Brunson, WAIVE LONZO'S CONTRACT, ALL of it.

Back