Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
You want him to play in a lesser league...with lesser competition? And you think that's gonna make him better than being drafted into the best league on earth and spending those same years playing against the best players on earth?

Got it. You convinced me.

Lol, Bronny isn't going to be playing at all anytime soon. He won't last 5 years in the league.

He's gonna be on some shitty G-league team, doing not shit. He could go be the man in Australia and grow the fuck up.

You do know he was an unhearlded high school player and a nobody as a college player.

He has no pedigree. He's a low level D1 player that didn't even prove he can do that lol.

He's never ran a team. Never been the best player on his team.

He's not an NBA caliber prospect what so ever.

Last edited:
I'm not a fucking Lakers fan or lebron jockey nigga shut up.

1. You don't have to be a laker fan or a Stan to call someone a hater for not seeing the situation the same way u see it.

2. You wasn't even in my thoughts when I posted that..but yea u did call us haters....so...

Last edited:
It's not a stat.

It's gonna be one of the fun facts in 2045.

"Who is the first father son duo in the NBA?"

"Lebron and Bronny."

"Michael Jordan played baseball longer than Bronny stayed in the league."
One roster spot can be sacrificed for a little propaganda. Yeah it's a publicity stunt since they say he can't play, but I really don't see what the big deal is?

Lol, Bronny isn't going to be playing at all anytime soon. He won't last 5 years in the league.

He's gonna be on some shitty G-league team, doing not shit. He could go be the man in Australia and grow the fuck up.

You do know he was an unhearlded high school player and a nobody as a college player.

He has no pedigree. He's a low level D1 player that didn't even prove he can do that lol.

He's never ran a team. Never been the best player on his team.

He's not an NBA caliber prospect what so ever.
But he WILL be playing. Against pros. LITERALLY every single day. It’s called practice.

And workouts with pro coaches.

And he was a McDonald’s All - American. That’s not unheralded. That’s the MOST heralded 24 players. So I dunno what you mean by that.

He has no pedigree?

I’m…I’m confused.

Back