Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Givony on NBA today, just said some NBA teams are worried about Filipowski because he has an older girlfriend and is beefing with his family, along with other issues as to why he might have dropped in the draft

WTF?!?
I was wondering why it was just him and his girl looking doofy but I figured his fam was giving them a moment cause he was hurt. Lol.

But whatever buddy can't protect the rim for shit. If they pick any of them cacs that got dropped off with 31 I'm frying masai up.

With the Davion Mitchell trade the obvious move should be for a 3/4 or 4/5.

Draft Bobbi klintman or oso ighodaro.

Or trade down for another option.

I was wondering why it was just him and his girl looking doofy but I figured his fam was giving them a moment cause he was hurt. Lol.

But whatever buddy can't protect the rim for shit. If they pick any of them cacs that got dropped off with 31 I'm frying masai up.

With the Davion Mitchell trade the obvious move should be for a 3/4 or 4/5.

Draft Bobbi klintman or oso ighodaro.

Or trade down for another option.
You don’t want another Kelly Olynyk?

I really feel like the bucks could’ve waited until right now to draft AJ Johnson

I also feel like they would’ve benefited from drafting filipowski

Bucks on the clock. I wonder if they gonna reach like they did last night? Lmao.

They need to get someone who can create their own shit effectively and not be a total negative on defense

Back