Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
lol, your fixation on age lets me know u lost.

How much are u willing to pay 22 YEAR OLD Basura Green for his 2nd contract?

Scottie Barnes (who was picked after Jalen Green) got a $225M extension, which could grow to about $270M. U willing to match that for 22 YEAR OLD Basura Greeen???

That's the beauty of it

Raptors had to do that and it was the right decision but everything for them is riding on Scottie Barnes being a success

Rockets don't have to do shit but evaluate and make decision based off what they see this season

Jalen Green could be gone by the trade deadline and I wouldn't care lol

Lakers won 6 more games than this team with a healthy Lebron and AD lmaoooo
lol, was this supposed to be a “got ya”. 6 games is a lot, especially after your “big free agent signings”. U boys were comfortably out of the play in.

And don’t start with Sengun was injured, the Rockets (and Jalen Green) played some of their best ball while he was out.

I hate that the Jazz had a good draft smh
No no no, I AM NOT DONE WITH U. I said i have time today.

U Rockets boys stay on Rafael Stone nuts, i am stunned folks are giving him a pass for his stupid draft picks trades yesterday. Most folks who follow the draft say the 2025 draft is a loaded draft full of potential Superstars. The "Master of drafting Role Players", Rafael Stone said "SUPERSTARS, Hell no". Then proceeded to give the Nets back control of their picks in 2025 and 2026 (another potentially solid draft class) for the opportunity to draft Role players in a far future draft, LMAO......

Time is an important subtext to what I'm saying. Players don't have an unlimited amount of time to prove themselves. Most of his game is so undeveloped that I wouldn't be shocked if he was out of the league in 3 years.
If he is on a roster showing improvement during practice and individual drills and the front office/coaching staff is stable. He will thrive.

Going back to school a lot of times hurts (sometimes stupidly) these guys draft stock. If he can’t improve on an NBA roster with no restrictions on how much he can practice (which college does have rules restricting players) then he most likely isn't an NBA player.

I don't know how I feel about San Antonio yet, seems like a bit of an underwhelming night for them having two picks in the top 10 just to walk away with a guard who can't shoot and to trade away Dillingham for a 2030 pick swap and a pick in 2031 from Minnesota when they'll still should be pretty good(Anthony Edwards will only be like 28)
After watching the exit interview with (our GM) Brian Wright, I think they might be stock piling picks for a trade.

Supposedly the reason they were okay with taking the 2030 (pick swap unless it’s #1) & 2031 picks was due to Minnesota letting them be very lightly or totally unprotected.

I like Castle a lot and I’m not too worried about his jumper. Don’t get me wrong, I am a little nervous about the shot, but his form isn’t broken and actually looks pretty smooth. Ultimately I think he will be a decent shooter.

@toheeb27 in here lashing out lolol

Lakers put on a clown show to hire JJ Reddick, broke ownership, 40 Year Old Lebron holding the franchise hostage, last draft you had to watch them pass up on a player that would've went number 1 in this year's draft end up on the Rockets and then your favorite player in this draft also ended up on the Rockets

You mad as hell

Lakers put on a clown show to hire JJ Reddick, broke ownership, 40 Year Old Lebron holding the franchise hostage, last draft you had to watch them pass up on a player that would've went number 1 in this year's draft end up on the Rockets and then your favorite player in this draft also ended up on the Rockets
lol, the only thing that hit me here is the LeBron one. Hopefully he takes the minimum and goes to the Knicks.

Back