Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
They're not I see what the deal is now they're trying to resign IHart while also keeping Mitch. The french kid is stashed so he doesn't affect the cap and put them in the apron. They have 22m left which is enough to pay IHart the 72m for 4 years. Now it's on IHart of he actually wants to come back.
No doubt in my mind Ihart staying although Ian Begley said otherwise but I'm positive he's staying

lol, that might be their only miss in awhile. Lakers drafting has been pretty solid, even though we don’t get the opportunity to waste top 4 picks on role players like u guys.

Plus, @Sony Montana told me JHS is still legit and will ball this season.

Also, Reaves >>>> Jalen Green

Right now Reed Sheppard, Jabari, Jalen or Amen would be the 3rd best player on the Lakers roster

Imagine comparing 26 year old Austin Reaves to 22 year old Jalen Green

Imagine comparing 26 year old Austin Reaves to 22 year old Jalen Green
BRO, don’t do this. YOUR BOY, TyTy Washington is still 22 and already out of the league.

Fuck age, u can ball or not. U Rocket boys spent most of last season saying Jalen Green is basura and trying to trade him. Now u are trying to convince me that he is good, LMAO!!!!!

Also Dalton Knecht >>>> Reed Shepard.

I don't know how I feel about San Antonio yet, seems like a bit of an underwhelming night for them having two picks in the top 10 just to walk away with a guard who can't shoot and to trade away Dillingham for a 2030 pick swap and a pick in 2031 from Minnesota when they'll still should be pretty good(Anthony Edwards will only be like 28)

BRO, don’t do this. YOUR BOY, TyTy Washington is still 22 and already out of the league.

Fuck age, u can ball or not. U Rocket boys spent most of last season saying Jalen Green is basura and trying to trade him. Now u are trying to convince me that he is good, LMAO!!!!!

Also Dalton Knecht >>>> Reed Shepard.

Austin Reaves wasn't even in the league at age 22

Dalton Knecht 23

Lakers love cacs who are already pushing 30 by their second contract

Austin Reaves wasn't even in the league at age 22

Dalton Knecht 23

Lakers love cacs who are already pushing 30 by their second contract
lol, your fixation on age lets me know u lost.

How much are u willing to pay 22 YEAR OLD Basura Green for his 2nd contract?

Scottie Barnes (who was picked after Jalen Green) got a $225M extension, which could grow to about $270M. U willing to match that for 22 YEAR OLD Basura Greeen???

Back