Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA All-Star Weekend 2023

LOL, why do u guys do this every year? The All Star game is for the Kids and the Sponsors. If u have outgrown it, its ok to skip it and just catch highlights like i did.

it's not this board issues, or an old head issue. It's been an issue for all four major sports across the board for years now though. Hence why they continue to change the format of it almost every year. Shit coaches and players now complain about it....players do no need to compete iif they do not choose to. I think most fans of all ages would like all-star games of all these major sports to be a little more competitive. Doesn't need to be a game 7 finals type level, but at least show why you are an all-star if you choose to play.

Haven't watched in years. I'm sick of the complaining too. Just suggesting ways to better the league. Players crying they are tired than use the time to re-energize instead of shooting uncontested jumpers for 3 hours.

As for the sponsors and kids.

Fuck them.
ha ha sound like my boy, everytime i ask him how his kids doing....that nig be like "man...fuck them kids!!"

15 players on each team broken down into 3 five man teams.

First 3 quarters are one 5 man team against another in a game to 24 (Kobe score).

4th quarter includes full rosters playing Elam rules (high score + 24) for the win.

Nobody tryna get blown out in their respective quarter so everybody plays hard. But not so taxing that people would be risking injury. Problem solved.

Rising stars game should be a 1 on 1 tournament. 8 rookies, 8 sophomores, games happening on both ends of the court to keep things moving.

3 pt and Dunk contest should include 10% salary kickers for all participants with another 10% for the winner and 5% for runner-up. Boom. Participation issues solved.

Friday night: Celebrity game, Rising Stars 1 on 1 Tourney.
Saturday Night: Skills, 3 point, Dunk contests.
Sunday: All Star game (with 3 5 on 5 pick-up games, and a 4th quarter under Elam rules with all participants available.)

Weekend saved.

15 players on each team broken down into 3 five man teams.

First 3 quarters are one 5 man team against another in a game to 24 (Kobe score).

4th quarter includes full rosters playing Elam rules (high score + 24) for the win.

Nobody tryna get blown out in their respective quarter so everybody plays hard. But not so taxing that people would be risking injury. Problem solved.
Nah just play ball.

Back