Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I gotta dumb question y'all. So spare me. I'm playing an regular exhibition game with the Clippers. When I go to substitution, Noah isn't on the main roster but he's on the Clippers reserve team. How do I take him from reserve and put him on the main roster?

i just started playing back online i heard you can get your name on your jersey . Can i do that without fucking up my current myplayer???????/

Lost in the ECF to Giannis, my team literally stopped playing in the ECF (Hawks). The season ended and said fuck Atlanta fuck Bankhead, fuck OutKast you shitty mutha fuckas and went to the Knicks

it be like that I just hate when the next team trash too

that log head lopez dropping threes with easy . gianns bully niggas and drivin in the paint

Yo on another note. Playstation now shits all over xbox game pass. Im surprised niggas let xbox get away wit this bullshit. I got a first month promo for $1.

I been having fun playing online as a time waster but i def see what alot of people were complaining about for this game. 2k20 feels sluggish af and if any defender just breathes near you, you missing layups smh. How havent they figured out crossplay yet? I need another company to come and put a foot in their ass forreal.

Oh I thought you had ps4
I got both..
tenor.gif

it be like that I just hate when the next team trash too

Nobody could get to the rim on that team but Cam Reddish, and he’s trash! The Knicks had Randle and 3 legit slashers, I told them sign a nigga who can shoot and we good

Nigga I got all three until I gave the Xbox to my nephew because it was collecting dust

What we talking about right now? Lol

but fam just ask your wife for the $20 for the PS4 version so I can give you your rematch
Lmao wow its really $18 on ps4. Fuck it bout to download.

Back