Welcome To aBlackWeb

Navy Federal credit union The nation’s largest credit union rejected more than half its Black conventional mortgage applicants

this-is-america-childish.gif

This makes no sense 2 me because I bought my 1st house when I was stationed at Norfolk through them and other programs the military offered. That was years ago tho. They are usually very lenient compared to other banks when people default..

The folks that seem to be outspoken and looking from the outside are non military folks.

Most active duty and veterans are confused by this because many of us have no issues.

Navy Federal Credit Union is in partnership with MCU Credit Union in NYC. And most of MCU Credit Union folks are City Workers that work for NYCDOT, DEP, FDNY, NYPD, NYCHA, Sanitation, MTA, Teachers etc....
A lot of Black folks in them fields Bank with MCU and do a lot of transactions through them.

These headlines must be due to recent economic events with people defaulting or something. For the most part Navy Federal has been good to most so idk🤷🏽‍♂️

The folks that seem to be outspoken and looking from the outside are non military folks.

Most active duty and veterans are confused by this because many of us have no issues.

Navy Federal Credit Union is in partnership with MCU Credit Union in NYC. And most of MCU Credit Union folks are City Workers that work for NYCDOT, DEP, FDNY, NYPD, NYCHA, Sanitation, MTA, Teachers etc....
A lot of Black folks in them fields Bank with MCU and do a lot of transactions through them.

These headlines must be due to recent economic events with people defaulting or something. For the most part Navy Federal has been good to most so idk🤷🏽‍♂️
So because it’s been good to you, someone that‘s part of the 0.46% of Black people in the military, you feel that the broader statistics are incorrect? Or because too many ppl default?

I seen an interview with the Charleston White cat the other day and he was basically saying that Big Mama’s wisdom informs everything he does, and if Big Mama ain’t do it, he don’t do it. shocked the shit outta me

I’m beginning to see how these strains come to be.

So because it’s been good to you, someone that‘s part of the 0.46% of Black people in the military, you feel that the broader statistics are incorrect? Or because too many ppl default?

I seen an interview with the Charleston White cat the other day and he was basically saying that Big Mama’s wisdom informs everything he does, and if Big Mama ain’t do it, he don’t do it. shocked the shit outta me

I’m beginning to see how these strains come to be.
You not gonna find too much military folks complaining about Navy Federal.
Just saying

Back