Welcome To aBlackWeb

NASCAR vows to do better job on racial injustice

Because as we trying to get people to "listen" and understand about racism and BLM/ the struggle...

Shit like this works against the message...

Ex: There will be people blaming Bubba for this instead of listening to him supporting the movement.

Because as we trying to get people to "listen" and understand about racism and BLM/ the struggle...

Shit like this works against the message...

How? Explain how NASCAR being preemptive and calling for an investigation of what seemed to be a hate crime can, in anyway, be counterproductive. Break it down elementary style for me.

How? Explain how NASCAR being preemptive and calling for an investigation of what seemed to be a hate crime can, in anyway, be counterproductive. Break it down elementary style for me.

Just explained it. Did not say anything about NASCAR...if its coming out that there was no hate crimr toward Bubba Wallace...

"For some" its gonna be looked at as Bubba creating unnecessary drama...
Trying to bring down NASCAR
He is crying wolf..blah blah..

Do we get it?

Just explained it. Did not say anything about NASCAR...if its coming out that there was no hate crimr toward Bubba Wallace...

"For some" its gonna be looked at as Bubba creating unnecessary drama...
Trying to bring down NASCAR
He is crying wolf..blah blah..

But none of that is true and anyone pushing any of those narratives never was and never will be an ally. The truth is out there for all who are genuine in their desire to learn and change.

So I ask again, how is this situation counterproductive to the movement?

So I ask again, how is this situation counterproductive to the movement?

Ok...do you want people talking about a protest and what it means..or do you want the focus taken away and people, news outlets, talking about rioters, and looters fucking shit up instead? For instance...

Ok...do you want people talking about a protest and what it means..or do you want the focus taken away and people, news outlets, talking about rioters, and looters fucking shit up?

What the hell does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'm asking you to explain your position and, up until now, you've been unable to. So can you do that before asking me any further questions? You made the claim. I'm asking you to explain it with something more than clearly racists people labeling it a hoax. Have at it.

What the hell does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'm asking you to explain your position and, up until now, you've been unable to. So can you do that before asking me any further questions? You made the claim. I'm asking you to explain it with something more than clearly racists people labeling it a hoax. Have at it.

To me I can't explain it any clearer what more do you want...like the fuck??

Do you listen to the news..from all sides of shit, read shit...i am not talking about straight out racists....this shit ain't just "black and white" no pun intended.

My post wasn't against what NASCAR is doing. Or bubba Wallace. Or saying Bubba did anything wrong or as Infamous put it....calling bubba wallace another Jussie Smollet.

To me I can't explain it any clearer what more do you want...like the fuck??

Do you listen to the news..from all sides of shit, read shit...i am not talking about straight out racists....this shit ain't just "black and white" no pun intended.

My post wasn't against what NASCAR is doing. Or bubba Wallace. Or saying Bubba did anything wrong or as Infamous put it....calling bubba wallace another Jussie Smollet.

You haven't explained anything though. Your "explanation" is easily dismissed for the reasons I've already stated. So if that was truly your only explanation for how this could possibly be counterproductive, you don't truly have an argument at all.

To keep it clean, the only people that I've seen make that claim besides you have been racists trying to use this as an example of hate crimes being exaggerated by POC in 2020.

You haven't explained anything though. Your "explanation" is easily dismissed for the reasons I've already stated. So if that was truly your only explanation for how this could possibly be counterproductive, you don't truly have an argument at all.

To keep it clean, the only people that I've seen make that claim besides you have been racists trying to use this as an example of hate crimes being exaggerated by POC in 2020.

If you lost in what I said that's on you. I dont know what the fuck you think i meant but like I said...there's so many sides to what is going on in the world in general.

I aint playing devil advocate...

If you lost in what I said that's on you. I dont know what the fuck you think i meant but like I said...there's so many sides to what is going on in the world in general.

I aint playing devil advocate...

It's on me that you can't make a coherent defense of your claim? I can dig the hell out of that.

It's on me that you can't make a coherent defense of your claim? I can dig the hell out of that.

Defense? To what?

Someone reports to bubba's camp that their was a noose in his garage....so far the FBI says there was no hate crime toward him..and so far they have pictures of a reg knot tied up in a garage...like does bubba need that type of bullshit right now?

I dont get what you aint understanding or why you think i am trying to come from a fucked up angle....like what is wrong w some people on the net man.

Defense? To what?

Someone reports to bubba's camp that their was a noose in his garage....so far the FBI says there was no hate crime toward him..and so far they have pictures of a reg knot tied up in a garage...like does bubba need that type of bullshit right now?

I dont get what you aint understanding or why you think i am trying to come from a fucked up angle....like what is wrong w some people on the net man.

You can't even give a correct summary of events. Maybe you're not informed enough on this subject to have a fully formed opinion just yet.

Listen to the Bomani/Will Cain exchange that I posted. If you don't get it after that, you never will.

I don't know what I said that wasn't factual....seem like he gotta go thru extra bullshit cause of this...to me that aint right

But if me saying that got katz not understanding what I am trying to stay. So be it.

If you read that story and got that they have pics of a "reg knot" out of it, you might need to work on your comprehension, my guy. And that's just the biggest mistake you made in your recap. A "noose" is mentioned multiple times in the story you shared.

As the FBI and NASCAR confirmed in their statements Tuesday, a noose was in fact discovered in Wallace's Talladega garage stall Sunday ahead of the weather-postponed Geico 500.
From NASCAR: "The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment."

Bruh..you trying to paint me in corner like I'm trying to "defend" any type of racism toward bubba Wallace

Stop stop..that aint it..

i ain't doing this bullshit with people on the internet of all places. God damn!

Bruh..you painting me in corner like I'm trying to "defend" any type of racism toward bubba Wallace

Stop stop..i ain't doing this bullshit with people on the internet of all places. God damn!

Guess the reply button stopped working.

You could have just admitted that you were wrong in your summation of events but you chose to play victim instead. Sad.

Go listen to the exchange I shared. You need it.

Back