Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas takes to Instagram to write open letter to ex wife Kelis over child custody

In an interview with Billboard, the North Carolina spitter (J.Cole) admitted he was hurt by the claims. "Yeah, that hurt. I ain't going to lie. That hurts," he said. "It feels weird because I fuck with Nas, but I just have to be honest.

"I don’t care who it is. I don’t fuck with people abusing women, and I don’t fuck with people not taking care of their kids," he continued.
this a bit judgemental with him not understanding his personal circumstances

In an interview with Billboard, the North Carolina spitter (J.Cole) admitted he was hurt by the claims. "Yeah, that hurt. I ain't going to lie. That hurts," he said. "It feels weird because I fuck with Nas, but I just have to be honest.

"I don’t care who it is. I don’t fuck with people abusing women, and I don’t fuck with people not taking care of their kids," he continued.
He shouldn't

Really it's on him to choose what to believe and not believe

Shit like this is why Nas felt he had to do what he did. People on here talking about he put the letter out to make himself look good. Nah, he put the letter out so that people would stop looking at him like a piece of shit.

Back